Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ahmed Commends PMB For Gambari’s ’timely And Merited’ Appointment As COS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ahmed Commends PMB For Gambari’s ’timely And Merited’ Appointment As COS (153 Views)

Timely And Efficient Urgent Care Services In Kew Gardens / Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual / Timely and Efficient Pick-up And Delivery Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Commends PMB For Gambari’s ’timely And Merited’ Appointment As COS by TajudeenRaheem: 5:19pm On May 13, 2020
Ahmed Commends President Buhari for Prof. Gambari’s ’timely and merited’ appointment as Chief of Staff

Former Governor of Kwara State, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for naming former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari (CFR) as Chief of Staff.
Ahmed commended the president for Prof Gambari’s ‘timely and merited’ appointment in a twitter message on Wednesday.
‘ I thank President Muhammed Buhari, for appointing the credentialed Prof. Ibrahim Agboola Gambari (CFR), a Kwaran, as Chief of Staff.
This appointment is timely and merited. As a former minister, diplomat, and academic, Professor Gambari’s wealth of experience and diplomatic clout will not only embellish the Presidency, it will also bolster it in the current global coalition against the dreaded coronavirus.
I believe Prof Gambari’s exemplary stint as Minister for Foreign Affairs Affairs during President Buhari’s tenure as Head of State provided the President with a first-hand insight into Gambari’s quality as a smart technocrat with the clout, maturity, and insight necessary for success as Chief of Staff.
Based on these qualities, I was delighted to appoint Prof. Gambari as pioneer Chancellor of Kwara State University while I was Governor of the State.
Given these antecedents, I know that Prof Gambari will prove a stellar and loyal anchor for the President in this new assignment”, he said.

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Opportunity For All Nigerians, Check This Out / Happy Bornday To Nigeria / What You Need To Make Money In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.