Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? (7785 Views)

Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by Nickshrapnel: 5:57am On May 14, 2020
People say only greedy people get scammed, but in reality, it’s actually greedy people that scam others. You tell me you’re doing yahoo to get money to eat but the first payment you receive, you go get an iPhone cheesy

Stay away from crime, if you don’t die now, you’d die a more painful death later

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by Olarewaju89: 6:29am On May 14, 2020
May his deed follow him. Whatever i sow, I will also reap it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by Roon9(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2020
KingSatan:

I wouldn't use such derogatory words for you.

Do you know why?

You simply don't exist.

For a boy that sat for jamb on the 27th Feb 2016. You are too small to be acknowledged.

One thing I noticed is that once you all take this Yahoo route, you loose respect for everyone.

But I advice you my boy, refrain from Illicit transactions. Stop your Yahoo Trade and focus on legitimate businesses.

What will you tell your children, if they ask how you got your wealth?

Everybody becomes their mate. Criminals that should be locked up in kirikiri would be making motivational speeches up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by Hoodbilonia: 9:59am On May 14, 2020
Why no lite na
Why nepa
My gen is smoking
The other gen is leaking oil
Power bank dead
Laptop dead
3 phones dead
Last phone on 5%.
Well . Na to baff enter cafe.
No time
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by DonBenny77(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2020
Dude is a fraudster for sure
To be that wealthy he is good at it and has ruined many families and careers, some of his victims may have died of depression or been jailed.
I can't waste my pity on him, maybe its nemesis

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by greenmonk: 11:07am On May 14, 2020
KingSatan:

From your write-up, parents send their children to school to acquire formal education and become professionals in their chosen field.

As for not getting employed, I think it's a two way thing.

But acquiring formal education does not translate to being employable. What happened to creating Jobs?

The university is supposed to open your mind to creativity. But sadly, it's a business place now.

Do you know that?

Some of these children graduated with bad grades without their parents knowledge.

Some payed their way out of the university either through cash or kind.

Some are simply unemployable because they have a very bad attitude.

There are so many reasons why people are unemployed.

As for the Government, they are a representation of the people's mindset. Imagine if we loose our youths to Yahoo, when they get into Government all they will do is steal.

Before today, the trend was to become a thug and get rich.

Today, it's Yahoo Yahoo.

We must stop it or it destroys us.
Op you are on track.
Imagine a graduate who can't fill an employment form by himself asking to be employed.
One of them boldly told me to my face that he's really ashamed for me that after twenty years on paid employment I was unable to "hammer".
This is the common mindset among Nigerian youths but same persons blame politicians for the ills in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by SaintHilary(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2020
KingSatan:

I wouldn't use such derogatory words for you.

Do you know why?

You simply don't exist.

For a boy that sat for jamb on the 27th Feb 2016. You are too small to be acknowledged.
grin grin grin
No mind d fool..him.story don cast for beer parlour 2weeks ago e do run cheesy

You're one wise "Satan" btw
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by Darkerberry: 3:10pm On May 14, 2020
I see lots of hates, jealousy and judgmental people here.. someone dies and you're indirectly mocking him and saying he deserves it cos he was a Yahoo boy. What's funny is you're all trying to claim holy when even the Holiest detests the death of a sinner, d point should be about how he was killed or have you forgotten than even innocent people get killed by jealous friends too? I don't support fraud but I don't judge anyone regardless but since y'all are without sins you can cast your stones.
Hypocritical generations. Most of you go broke and still tax ur g friends 2k ooo. SMH.
RIP to d dead.
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by ObaOfUyo: 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
Darkerberry:
I see lots of hates, jealousy and judgmental people here.. someone dies and you're indirectly mocking him and saying he deserves it cos he was a Yahoo boy. What's funny is you're all trying to claim holy when even the Holiest detests the death of a sinner, d point should be about how he was killed or have you forgotten than even innocent people get killed by jealous friends too? I don't support fraud but I don't judge anyone regardless but since y'all are without sins you can cast your stones.
Hypocritical generations. Most of you go broke and still task it g friends 2k o. SMH.
RIP to d dead.

Sounding like one of them
Rip to the deceased
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by Darkerberry: 3:34pm On May 14, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Sounding like one of them
Rip to the deceased

How shallow ur mind is to digest info without being biased.
No wonder you never replied when I added you on whatsapp a little money making scheme I learnt through nairaland here.
That was one of them tricks too. Mtchew.
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by ObaOfUyo: 3:38pm On May 14, 2020
Darkerberry:

How shallow ur mind is to digest info without being biased.
No wonder you never replied when I added you on whatsapp a little money making scheme I learnt through nairaland here.
That was one of them tricks too. Mtchew.
Was that you?
Please message me again
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by Darkerberry: 3:54pm On May 14, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Was that you?
Please message me again

Done.. now u see bro.
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by livebyday(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:
Few minutes after the news hit front-page that Leo aka Micah was killed by armed military men, i read through the comments section for people's opinion. While some commiserated with the family of the deceased, others with deep insight, questioned the source of his wealth from looks to his assets.

No doubt we live in a morally decayed society where beneficiaries of stolen funds are pushing so hard for everyone to accept the fact that "Illicit Gotten wealth" is legal. But I believe we still have a few people out there, parents, guardians etc who wish that the so called "Yahoo Trend" is fought to the very end within the arms of the law.

"The Truth"

Leo was a Yahoo Boy and an Azaman "As they are fondly called".

And for the world to loose such young soul, then parents of this age have failed!

Parents! Encourage your children to live within their means. Fast wealth is not the way to go.

We must salvage the little that is left or we loose our youths to crime.

There is Dignity in labour.

If we want a better world, we must fix our youths. We must engage them.

I leave the rest to law enforcement.

Leo is gone but those who kidnaped and killed him extrajudicially are still alive. May they be apprehended and punished as our constitution demands.

May God grant rest to the dead.

What bedevils me is how someone such as yourself has eluded me on this forum for so long..

We seem to share similar appetite for truth , unbridled thirst for knowledge and a flexible world view..

We must be friends henceforth.

It was your write up on the other thread that led me to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by GreenDestiny2: 7:34am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

Thank you so much for the Feedback Sulele04.

I encourage you to keep on pushing.

One day, you will sit your children down and tell them "I made money legitimately".

Just imagine how proud they would be?

You remember me? You're doing very fine outwardly, but I'm not yet convinced that your HANDLER means well for humans. Justice is the first thing that moves me on this physical plane.
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by uboma(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
@ KingSatan,

Please I sent you a PM.
Re: Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? by Whats: 2:38am On Aug 14, 2021
KingSatan:

I wouldn't want to derail this topic but what if you were not taught right?

You are just like a young child who was taught in school that "A is for Apple", there is nothing you can ever do to change that in his mind.

You have never seen your Jesus, Neither have you seen Satan. But because your mind has been conditioned to believe that "Satan is Evil", you accepted it wholeheartedly.

It's even worse in this part of the world where people don't question what they are being taught.

As a former lecturer in a federal institution, I saw alot of students accept principles without questioning them. Same principles we were taught in the days of "Cathode ray tube technology".

Lastly my son. Learn to live and let live.

Religion is not our problem.

We pitch our tent where we feel comfortable.

Even in your religion, you have denominations.

Be safe.
hmmm true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud / 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS / Lagos Government Closes Down 24 Pharmacies For Illegal Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.