Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

How To Use Instagram’s New Support Small Business Sticker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Instagram’s New Support Small Business Sticker (634 Views)

Edo, LAPO Seal Deal To Empower, Support Small Businesses In 18 Lgas / Instagram New Update You Need To Know As A Creator / MTN Launches Free Advertizing Platform To Support Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Instagram’s New Support Small Business Sticker by Zigarmy: 7:33pm On May 13, 2020
On the 11th of May 2020, Instagram introduced a new feature to support entrepreneurs and small businesses during this period of the COVID 19 crises.

Table of Contents hide
1 What is the Support Small Business Sticker about?
2 How to use the Support Small Business Sticker

Ever since the COVID 19 crises started, Facebook and Instagram have been exploring ways in which they can help entrepreneurs and small businesses minimize the effect of the pandemic on their business.

One thing I like about the Support Small Business Sticker is; it is available to everyone unlike the Small Business Grant Program.

So whoever you are and wherever your business is located, you can take advantage of this new feature. Let’s dive right in to see what this feature is about and how you can make the best out of it for your businesses.

What is the Support Small Business Sticker about?

The “Support Small Business” sticker is a way to help businesses reach new customers and stay connected to the people that they serve.

It allows;

1. People mention businesses directly in the sticker to give their followers a preview of the businesses they love.
2. Businesses who are tagged using the sticker to repost the content on their story as well.

When people use the sticker, their story will be added to a shared Instagram story, so their followers can see it along with other businesses that people they follow are supporting. This increases visibility and awareness for small businesses.

How to use the Support Small Business Sticker

Get your loyal customers to put up a post from your page and write something they love about your business.

Watch the clip below to see how businesses can utilize the sticker to help their businesses.

Source: https://zigarmy.com/how-to-use-instagrams-new-support-small-business-sticker/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / The Business Blueprint I Use To Make At Least 100k Per Week / I Need Help On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.