Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). (8084 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Eldee The Don And His Family As They Step Out Together / Stefflon Don And Burna Boy All Loved Up At His Birthday Party In Lagos / Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Judetheblogger: 7:55pm On May 13, 2020
British rapper and song writer Stefflon Don, caused confusion online as she shared a video and photos of herself and sister, on her Instagram timeline.

Fans get confused as the the singer post the photos, and hardly to............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist/see-amazing-photo-of-stefflon-don-and-sister-causing-confusion-online-photo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by iPrevail(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2020
Witches

8 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by MrSensor(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2020
iPrevail:
Witches
which witches?

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by ObaOfUyo: 8:31pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
iPrevail:
Witches
[/s]
Not all girls are like your sisters?!?

4 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by jaycerichh(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2020
Them be looking like NICKY MINAJ

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by duduade: 9:11pm On May 13, 2020
What confusion on the internet

They seem plain to me

Lastly who are they

3 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Peace081: 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
So sad we don't know them

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by timibare(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2020
Low budget Nicki

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by snowball11(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2020
jaycerichh:
Them be looking like NICKY MINAJ

The reason Nicki Minaj said in her song "GANJA BURN" that "you can't wear Nicki wig and then be Nicki!" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by yuswrld20(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2020
see them lyk what i cnt relate
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by africandictator(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2020
Abeg which race or specie of humans dey get blue hair ? Burna boy you are warned oh!
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Lyydia(f): 1:58am On May 14, 2020
Which confusion.
They look good anyway

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by DaddyRochie1642: 2:40am On May 14, 2020
Make-up is too much,.. I want to see their real faces grin
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Runningwater(m): 5:15am On May 14, 2020
timibare:
Low budget Nicki
Lol!!!!!!
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by purples25(f): 5:16am On May 14, 2020
I like their colored hair.
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by XXLMANDIGO: 7:30am On May 14, 2020
HOTTIES...I could have them for 3some all night... Oh yea!!!
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by sunshineV(f): 7:36am On May 14, 2020
U can abuse them online but deep down y'all wanna hit dat
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by iPrevail(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
Not all girls are like your sisters?!?

Kk
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by iPrevail(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:
U can abuse them online but deep down y'all wanna hit dat

Hit plastic when there's so much natural goodies e'rywhere undecided
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Nobody: 9:21am On May 14, 2020
Hmmmn....

Na as hunger no go kill me na im dey my mind.

Hungerbad. I am fading.

Helpp...

0037324820gtb....
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Nobody: 9:23am On May 14, 2020
Hmmmn....

Na as hunger no go kill me na im dey my mind.

Hungerbad. I am fading.

Helpp
cry

0037324820gtb
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by DaInferno(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2020
bloggers and their captions though grin ,at a point I stopped overly enticed stories,all these *gigantic* , *curvacious* headings... causing confusion indeed!
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Hungrychicken(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2020
Everyone now wanna have that Nicky look.
Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Africana1123(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
Naaa our guy deh wonbolo her grin

Re: See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). by Shukusheka(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2020
Burna my Gee lowkey and steadily eating both of them like Suya. grin

(1) (Reply)

MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) / Meet The Owner Of South Africa's Largest House, Now Up For Sale (PICS) / Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.