Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

How To Get Unlimited Google Team Drive Cloud Storage 100% - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Get Unlimited Google Team Drive Cloud Storage 100% (504 Views)

How To Get Unlimited Google Voice Numbers For All Countries / Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Your Account / Microsoft Office 365 With All Office Apps W/ 5TB Cloud Storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Google Team Drive Cloud Storage 100% by EduTechTainMent: 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
Introduction |

Hello guys, EduTechTainMent is here to show you guys how to get Google Team Drive with unlimited Cloud storage space for your personal use. Read my post here to get a view of what Google Team Drive is. Team Drives are shared drives.

1. Visit this Link

Choose a name for Your Google Team Drive
Choose any name you desire for your Google Team Drive.

Provide a valid Gmail address and Select from one of the TD Providers Listed

Enter a valid Gmail address into the provided field. Select one of the Team Drive providers from the Drop-down list.

2. Solve the Captcha
Click to solve the I am Human Captcha.

3. Click on Get
Finally click on the Get button. Wait until you get an OK notification message.

5. Visit this Link to Access Your Team Drive
Visit the link above to access your new Google Team Drive and enjoy unlimited Cloud Storage.

Check under hidden shared drives if you can’t find your Team Drive listed.

If you want to create Team Drives for several of your Gmail accounts, ensure you reload the page each time.

Other Mirror Links
Visit these single mirror links to create Team Drives also:

Sheffield Team Drive
Taiwan National Chung Cheng
Workers
Bo Nho Dung Chung

Conclusion

Now you have a fully functional Google Team Drive with Unlimited Storage capacity. make use of these opportunity and backup your files. read my other post here to find out detailed information about Team Drives. Read this post to know how best to efficiently make use of your Team Drives.

Don’t forget to use the subscription box below to get notified whenever such great posts are published on EduTechTainMent.

A picture is said to be worth a thousand words. Checkout the screenshots of my Team Drives below.

Source: EduTechTainMent

https://edutechtainment.com/guides/how-to-get-unlimited-google-team-drive-cloud-storage/

(1) (Reply)

Hp 8460p Elitebook Core I7 320gb 4gb Ram 65k / Lagos, Ikeja Computer Village Laptop Hardwares Sellers, Please Come In. / Premium Chargers For Surface Tablet Hp,dell And All Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.