Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why Ibrahim Gambari Is More Evil Than Kayari - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Ibrahim Gambari Is More Evil Than Kayari (454 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Omofemiwa Ramat Ibrahim Is Dead! Fire Kills Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ibrahim Gambari Is More Evil Than Kayari by Superjazz: 9:09pm On May 13, 2020
When I heard about this man gambari been appointed as a chief of staff to buhari,I wasn't surprised I knew for someone to hold that position you must hold a contest with a chameleon and prove to be more treacherous than it before the cabals will let you into their sinister minded camp.gambari is nothing but a useless asslicker who had worked with abacha during his realm of terror and this man actually defended with all form of gallantry the killing of Ken saro wiwa by abacha.infact femi adeshina and lai Mohammed are juniors in propanganda dissemination when compared to gambari.this useless old fanatical educated man is going to be far worst than kyari.for the fact that he is a Yoruba muslims speak volumes.yoruba Muslims can eat poo of their fulani masters infact if u see a snake and a Yoruba muslim.first deal with the Yoruba Muslim before attacking the snake.
Re: Why Ibrahim Gambari Is More Evil Than Kayari by CeterisXVII: 9:11pm On May 13, 2020
When did he work under Abacha? What post did he hold?

1 Like

Re: Why Ibrahim Gambari Is More Evil Than Kayari by vertueptime: 9:13pm On May 13, 2020
Nd furnish us with the statistical analysis u did of yoruba muslims?
Re: Why Ibrahim Gambari Is More Evil Than Kayari by Superjazz: 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
CeterisXVII:
When did he work under Abacha? What post did he hold?
I leave that research for you to find out yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Ibrahim Gambari Is More Evil Than Kayari by Superjazz: 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
vertueptime:
Nd furnish us with the statistical analysis u did of yoruba muslims?
The head of MURIC is a Yoruba Muslim now cant you see how fanatical MURIC are presently
Re: Why Ibrahim Gambari Is More Evil Than Kayari by haywayboi(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2020
u try .... we av hear u...

will this increase our salaries or cure covid 19...

no go pray to God for forgiveness....

be saying wat u don't know or have fact for.

gba fun eniti olohun GBA fun....

(1) (Reply)

Skip / I Need A Motion Graphics Designer On Fiverr / Here's Why China Will Not Forgive Nigeria, Other African Countries' Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.