Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ (3722 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Gabkosh: 10:16pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
felicitywe:

There is need to warn Yorubas about this attitude of sneaking in to do things.It should be the last time they will consider Ijaw land as parts of Oduduwa Republic.They should never ever dare to consider Ijaw land in Edo state or Delta State as part and parcel of their territory. When did Yorubas begin agitation for seccession and to form a republic. Yorubas think we v forgotten how they betrayed our son Good luck Jonathan and they worked to scuttle our son's hope of the presidency. They want our oil in Ijaw land,funny enough,having occupied Shell and other oil corporations in Niger Delta thinking we can be fooled. Ijaws v woken up to all other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
[/s]Trash. Bring out the agreement that Jonathan and his ijaw tribe had with the yorubas that they betrayed.

1 Like

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Biafrarep(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]No source. Besides, I have never seen where Yorubas add ijaw to anything.

They are trying to shift post again, even when caught red handed. Since 1957, afonjas have always wanted to claim Edo and Delta states, then they were known as Midwest.

They were not afraid to add Anioma lands too!
Una wan price goods wey pass una abi? No wahala, we dey here dey watch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Gabkosh: 10:23pm On May 13, 2020
Biafrarep:

They are trying to shift post again, even when caught red handed. Since 1957, afonjas have always wanted to claim Edo and Delta states, then they were known as Midwest.

They were not afraid to add Anioma lands too!
Una wan price goods wey pass una abi? No wahala, we dey here dey watch.
Edo and delta have always been Midwest. Are they part of your useless Eastern region. You think we are like you that put SS first before your SE in an attachee by force attempt. Get out.

1 Like

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by gwafaeziokwu: 10:30pm On May 13, 2020
Topsic70:

I was wondering too.
Yorubas don't have longthroats like dt.

wet in consign agbero with overload.
grin grin

u meant d igbos right? grin
They be looking at SS oyel like:

grin
Oga face wetin dey your front

We know the people that have cornered the south south oil.

The day of reckoning is close by. E go red.

2 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Topsic70: 10:38pm On May 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin
Oga face wetin dey your front

We know the people that have cornered the south south oil.

The day of reckoning is close by. E go red.
lolz.....Another round of chest beating don start.
U better ask ur elders what what happened when a misguided fellow said what u said 50years ago.

Nwanne, nor do pass yasef biko.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 13, 2020
Cyberterror:
I think they can. They have oil and they have access to sea.

So that's what it takes to "stand" as a nation?
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Sylraph1: 10:56pm On May 13, 2020
Hmmmm
This people love for OIL ehhh.... Attached by force... hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by muykem: 11:06pm On May 13, 2020
They don't need to respond to any clown from south west. Those people parading themselves Afenifere, Odumakin and co are just wasting their time because they didn't command any followers.

2 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by valirex: 11:15pm On May 13, 2020
felicitywe:

Then why including us in your seccession? Ijaw land in Edo and Delta are not parts of Oduduwa please.

You don't have any land in Edo, keep deceiving yourself. Lol the war you guys threatened to rain down in Edo since 2001 we never see am or una just be toothless bulldogs? undecided

1 Like

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by valirex: 11:22pm On May 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
Edo and delta have always been Midwest. Are they part of your useless Eastern region. You think we are like you that put SS first before your SE in an attachee by force attempt. Get out.

Seriously they like this attachee by force, check his past post and see how he's dragging Edo Delta when we have told them several times we are forming our own independent nations. They go as low as becoming aggressive at anyone from Edo/Delta that says they are not part of Biafra thinking that will scare us, them never see anything yet when dem don use their body fight for Independence of these regions na that time we go let them know say them dey on their own grin

2 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by gwafaeziokwu: 11:22pm On May 13, 2020
Topsic70:

lolz.....Another round of chest beating don start.
U better ask ur elders what what happened when a misguided fellow said what u said 50years ago.

Nwanne, nor do pass yasef biko.
grin grin

grin

Chai ! Sometimes I wish I could type in Yoruba so that my effort will not be lost on slow minds like you.

On the day I want to discuss Ojukwu and Biafra ,bring this up.

Today we are simply wondering aloud why the sophisticated ones with access to sea ,need Ijaw land in their Dawa Dawa Republic

5 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Topsic70: 11:36pm On May 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Chai ! Sometimes I wish I could type in Yoruba so that my effort will not be lost on slow minds like you.

On the day I want to discuss Ojukwu and Biafra ,bring this up.

Today we are simply wondering aloud why the sophisticated ones with access to sea ,need Ijaw land in their Dawa Dawa Republic
lolz....
Eyahhhhh, sorry for d 'digression', just felt I shd put u in remembrance dt 'talk' and 'action'r 2 outrightly different things lest u puncture ur tiny chest with beatings.
Greater souls dn u have taken dt path and failed. I need not mention names grin

@d bolded, I mentioned earlier on ds thread dt yorubas aren't known for longthroats, u snd i know d land grabbers/developers wink and its dissapointing dt u would run along with a sourceless conjured post by a rabble-rouser. At ds age and time?
Common nwanne, u shd be wiser than dt biko.
grin

1 Like

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by YorubaHero12: 11:42pm On May 13, 2020
I was just laughing so bad when I read the topic.

Wetin concern Yoruba people with Ijaws of the SS of all places.

Okay Ijaw people:
Yoruba don’t do attaché by force oooo, so we politely don’t need you.

We have our own seaports, we have our own crude oil, we have our own intellectuals. So why do we need Ijaw?

6 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by stonemasonn: 11:50pm On May 13, 2020
The only Ijaws I know that are part of the southwest are the Ijaws from Ondo. So Mr op cool down and please show us the Afenifere map that includes parts of Edo and Delta.

3 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by EsomahJD: 11:55pm On May 13, 2020
Philistine:
Afenifere are a bunch of shameless and senile old men, they keep on disgracing Yorubas everywhere, they are not speaking on behalf of Yorubas.

How about this? This is not Afenifere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X5MoM73agU
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by EsomahJD: 12:01am On May 14, 2020
YorubaHero12:
I was just laughing so bad when I read the topic.

Wetin concern Yoruba people with Ijaw of all places.

Okay Ijaw people:
Yoruba don’t do attaché by force oooo, so we don’t need you.

We have our own seaports, we have our own crude oil, we have our own intellectuals. So why do we need Ijaw?

One of you is promising death already. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X5MoM73agU
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by BeerParlour: 2:27am On May 14, 2020
totit:
grin

No link, and even the link provided below the so-call link doesn't tally with the news. grin

Another fake news. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Gandollar(f): 2:57am On May 14, 2020
Philistine:

How is that any of your business? Your concern should be Nnamdi Kanu.
But you have hijacked him, worshipping him, fearing him, loving him, dying for him, seeing him in your nightmares and whenever you get a hard-on.

4 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:01am On May 14, 2020
no link to source??

1 Like

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by orisa37: 6:44am On May 14, 2020
Reality1010 is talking nonsense here. No one needs this opinion.

ODUDUWA LAND extends in our family first Reckoning from the South of River Niger in Kebbi State to it's Confluence at Lokoja and then straight down to the Creek.

We, the ODUDUWA YORUBAS, shall Constitutionalise this Areas when the Time comes.
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 6:49am On May 14, 2020
helinues:
grin

Where is the sauce and curry?

BTW , this could be a fabricated story as op is a known antagonist of Yoruba

I know you are not smart if not Google can give you link to Anu story.

https://nigerdeltaherald.com/iyc-dares-afenifere-count-ijaws-out-of-secessionist-oduduwa-republic/

Asking such question shows how you reason.

Well I am not even interested in oodua or yoruba issue.

1 Like

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 6:49am On May 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]No source. Besides, I have never seen where Yorubas add ijaw to anything.

https://nigerdeltaherald.com/iyc-dares-afenifere-count-ijaws-out-of-secessionist-oduduwa-republic/
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 6:50am On May 14, 2020
totit:
grin

No link, and even the link provided below the so-call link doesn't tally with the news. grin

Another fake news. cheesy

Why won't it fake since it exposes u guys

1 Like

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 6:50am On May 14, 2020
Mechatronika:
Why are people debating on baseless information; an information that has no source. Some people just think they can sit somewhere and compose any concocted info, pass it to a public forum to spur argument and unnecessary agitation.

@Op, Where is the source of your information

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:54am On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why won't it fake since it exposes u guys
cheesy grin You don done come back from your ban
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by WeneDiali: 6:54am On May 14, 2020
Gabkosh:

So you are saying that you will drag Binis Urhobos and Ibo Deltan with you to your utopian oduduwa republic?

2 Likes

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 6:57am On May 14, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy grin You don done come back from your ban

I have been here.

Didn't you see me day before yesterday.
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:00am On May 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I have been here.

Didn't you see me day before yesterday.
Have been busy since last week,I hardly come to nairaland welcome back
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 7:02am On May 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
no link to source??

Though I am not interested on the issue but the Ijaws should just stay and do things in their own and not always looking for who to blackmail.

They are well known for this attitude. They can agitate or do anything but if others try to, they will come out to release one useless statement even if you didn't mention them.

Since they are okay and want to form a country with hausa fulani they should do so and stop black mailing others by any little way possible..

Nonsense.

People will never do anything but when others do they will come out start talking trash.
Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 7:05am On May 14, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Have been busy since last week,I hardly come to nairaland welcome back

okay

I only came to drop link for those looking for links since they don't know how to get it online.

Though not interested in the topic but clearly Ijaws are always fond of looking for a way to cheaply blackmail others..

I hate such attitude. They can do it but when others try, they will rush out to claim one thing from another.

Like hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ by Nobody: 7:47am On May 14, 2020
felicitywe:

Then why including us in your seccession? Ijaw land in Edo and Delta are not parts of Oduduwa please.
Show me where yoruba includes ijawland in oduduwa republic and the source to the fake and rubbish news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo V. Ibibio: How Igbo Crusaders Captured Arochukwu / Tinubu's Aide Shouts "Thank You Jesus" After Tinubu Recovers From Seizure(Video) / Wikileaks Cables: Pfizer Used Dirty Tricks To Avoid Clinical Trial Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.