Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Last Of Us II - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Last Of Us II (859 Views)

Star Wars™: Kotor Ii Apk Obb For Android / The Last Of Us II / Darksiders II Comes To Switch On September 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Of Us II by deolutolu(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2020
I'm certain guys who had a go on the last of us will attest it's probably the best adventure game today. Left to me, it is unrivaled. From interesting conversations, to stealth killings, the last of us 2 is sure going to be another ground breaking release from naughty dogs. Release is confirmed to be 19th if June, 2020. Can't wait to see Elie and Joe take the bad guys on.

1 Like

Re: The Last Of Us II by superamoled: 12:52am On May 14, 2020
Exciting news. It is a great game but I wouldn't say it is unrivaled. If they could bring the uncharted series, I would choose that any day
Re: The Last Of Us II by deolutolu(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2020
superamoled:
Exciting news. It is a great game but I wouldn't say it is unrivaled. If they could bring the uncharted series, I would choose that any day

Have you played both games?
Re: The Last Of Us II by iamoyindamola(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2020
deolutolu:

played days gone?
Re: The Last Of Us II by superamoled: 3:23pm On May 14, 2020
deolutolu:

Yes, I've played both. The last of us is great but has a slow pace
Re: The Last Of Us II by deolutolu(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2020
iamoyindamola:
played days gone?

Days gone is great. But I wasn't into it as much as I was into the last of us. Tomb raider is alright too. Also, I played this game on ps2 console "freedom fighters" years ago. I still can't understand why a sequel on ps3 or ps4 didn't materialise.
Re: The Last Of Us II by Nobody: 9:53am On May 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 2 Slim Hacked / XBOX One For SALE / Neat PS4 For Sale *SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.