Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Can’t Boast Of Any I.T Skill But I’m Willing. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Can’t Boast Of Any I.T Skill But I’m Willing. (562 Views)

99% Of People Have This Skill But Few Who Use It Make $500-$1000 Monthly / I Was Advised To Learn A Skill But Now It's Getting Usless Due To Lack Of Tools / Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Boast Of Any I.T Skill But I’m Willing. by carokan: 10:41pm On May 13, 2020
Good day everyone.

We all know that the world is getting smaller as there’s continued inventions and innovations. Technology has indeed taken over, and in few years time, one would be completely left behind as new things keep coming out.

Right now, even though I’m a masters student and also work as a data privacy analyst, I can’t boast of any I.T skill. I would really would like to learn how to code, digital marketing, how to use tableau, Power BI or even master excel.

I’ll be 30 in days time and advancing from where I am right now would greatly be aided if one masters one of this beautiful IT skill. Cyber security has been what I have been learning little by little lately, but I don’t feel encouraged.

I’d appreciate your inputs. Cheers
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Any I.T Skill But I’m Willing. by Ladylite: 10:45pm On May 13, 2020
carokan:
Good day everyone.

We all know that the world is getting smaller as there’s continued inventions and innovations. Technology has indeed taken over, and in few years time, one would be completely left behind as new things keep coming out.

Right now, even though I’m a masters student and also work as a data privacy analyst, I can’t boast of any I.T skill. I would really would like to learn how to code, digital marketing, how to use tableau, Power BI or even master excel.

I’ll be 30 in days time and advancing from where I am right now would greatly be aided if one masters one of this beautiful IT skill. Cyber security has been what I have been learning little by little lately, but I don’t feel encouraged.

Pls go to YouTube and be disciplined enough to follow through and I assure you, in less than 20hours of thorough practice... you would have gotten even one of them.

Be a self educated student by going on YouTube and udemy.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Any I.T Skill But I’m Willing. by seunbobo: 10:46pm On May 13, 2020
I can coach you, send your details to me on kd_segun@yahoo.com, I will reach out to you..
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Any I.T Skill But I’m Willing. by carokan: 10:47pm On May 13, 2020
Ladylite:

Pls go to YouTube and be disciplined enough to follow through and I assure you, in less than 20hours of thorough practice... you would have gotten even one of them.

Be a self educated student by going on YouTube and udemy.
Thanks a lot.
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Any I.T Skill But I’m Willing. by jesmond3945: 12:38am On May 14, 2020
carokan:
Good day everyone.

what is the job of data privacy analyst?

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Future By Investing In This Business / Make Money Trading On An E-commerce / Earn 40% On Pepper Farming Investment In 9months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.