Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Confidence In The Fairness Of God II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confidence In The Fairness Of God II (170 Views)

Make Your Request Known To God II / Don't Lose Confidence In Christ / Confidence In The Fairness Of God I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confidence In The Fairness Of God II by jonatoye(m): 3:52am On May 14, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Confidence in the Fairness of God II

WORD FOR TODAY
Your confidence is only rooted in the fact that God is fair, when things work well for you in wrong doings. The fact that all seems to be well each time you sin doesn't change the fact God isn't displeased with every act of sin!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Say to them, As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?" (Ezekiel 33:11 AMP).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The nature of a man is the type that can be so eaten up with the fact that nothing happens despite the degree of sin and disobedience to the will of God. However, when it appears as if nothing happens, God is only making allowance for your repentance.

The fact that you are committing sin, dragging the name of God in the mud, using His name to fulfill your selfish desires, bringing strange fire on His altar and living consistently in disobedience to His will and yet nothing seems to be happening to you; does not amount to the fact that what you are doing is right nor stop you from facing the consequence if you fail to repent. The only grace you might be enjoying is the fairness of God in that He takes no pleasure in the death of a sinner.

You don't have to grow wings in your wrong doings. Therefore, let not your confidence in whatever you do be rooted in His fairness. Don't take the grace of God for granted repent from all your sins.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to keep my confidence in you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
In the fairness of God; Grace is always made available to ensure that men get it right with Him!!!

Have a Gracious Thursday!!!

1 Like

Re: Confidence In The Fairness Of God II by Eviana(f): 9:54pm On May 14, 2020
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Confidence in the Fairness of God II

WORD FOR TODAY
Your confidence is only rooted in the fact that God is fair, when things work well for you in wrong doings. The fact that all seems to be well each time you sin doesn't change the fact God isn't displeased with every act of sin!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Say to them, As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?" (Ezekiel 33:11 AMP).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The nature of a man is the type that can be so eaten up with the fact that nothing happens despite the degree of sin and disobedience to the will of God. However, when it appears as if nothing happens, God is only making allowance for your repentance.

The fact that you are committing sin, dragging the name of God in the mud, using His name to fulfill your selfish desires, bringing strange fire on His altar and living consistently in disobedience to His will and yet nothing seems to be happening to you; does not amount to the fact that what you are doing is right nor stop you from facing the consequence if you fail to repent. The only grace you might be enjoying is the fairness of God in that He takes no pleasure in the death of a sinner.

You don't have to grow wings in your wrong doings. Therefore, let not your confidence in whatever you do be rooted in His fairness. Don't take the grace of God for granted repent from all your sins.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to keep my confidence in you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
In the fairness of God; Grace is always made available to ensure that men get it right with Him!!!

Have a Gracious Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

“just Call Me Jacob” / Christianity Made Our Girls Stop Dancing Naked – Momodu II, Ojirua Of Irrua / Wash Your Garment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.