Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos (888 Views)

Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Orubebe01: 7:32am On May 14, 2020

Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Keziehenry(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2020
Nairalanders let's go there and vote on. Am against another lockdown
I guess those voting for the lockdown are government workers.

3 Likes

Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Orubebe01: 7:37am On May 14, 2020
Seun,lalasticlala do us a favour pls cos some don't know that there is such online vote going on.
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by boyjo: 7:38am On May 14, 2020
I am against another lockdown.
Which sane person will vote for lockdown against the economy?
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Orubebe01: 7:39am On May 14, 2020
boyjo:
hope you have voted against that
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Mynd44: 7:46am On May 14, 2020
This issue isn't so difficult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X1Tgmsv9Ao
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by boyjo: 7:54am On May 14, 2020
Byinks please vote on Twitter using that link in the OP. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by TheSourcerer: 7:55am On May 14, 2020
Lockdown jare ,Lagos must remain safe
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Keziehenry(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2020
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by helinues: 7:59am On May 14, 2020
Indifferent
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by boyjo: 8:05am On May 14, 2020
helinues:
Indifferent

Please we need your vote, help us use it to vote against. Lol

We don't want more people to get sacked. They can enforce the use of mask and social distancing.

Please vote against
ohem007

1 Like

Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by boyjo: 8:05am On May 14, 2020
Orubebe01:

hope you have voted against that

Yes I have
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by honeyB2018: 8:06am On May 14, 2020
This is the most ridiculous way, that the government of Lagos state has chosen to display their lack of wit and strategy in handling the next phase of the Covid 19 lockdown.
What has been the result of the almost 8wks of lockdown in the state, that will warrant their asking for another round of lockdown?
Is it that the numbers of confirmed cases, went down in all the lockdowns, rather than increase as the case is?
Or is it that during the lockdowns, the welfare of the people and security was top notch? The palliatives, was it not used to massage the ego of their party supporters?
As a responsible government, what strategy have they put on ground to even monitor and enforce the guidelines they put on ground, themselves, to ease in lockdown, that they are asking this kind of stupid question?
I'm disappointed. Lagos state is not a state, where public moral is taken serious.
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by helinues: 8:07am On May 14, 2020
boyjo:

We don't want more people to get sacked. They can enforce the use of mask and social distancing.

When I am not a resident of Lagos...
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by boyjo: 8:10am On May 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
This is the most ridiculous way, that the government of Lagos state has chosen to display their lack of wit and strategy in handling the next phase of the Covid 19 lockdown.
What has been the result of the almost 8wks of lockdown in the state, that will warrant their asking for another round of lockdown?
Is it that the numbers of confirmed cases, went down in all the lockdowns, rather than increase as the case is?
Or is it that during the lockdowns, the welfare of the people and security was top notch? The palliatives, was it not used to massage the ego of their party supporters?
As a responsible government, what strategy have they put on ground to even monitor the ease in lockdown, that they are asking this kind of stupid question?
I'm disappointed.

Oga, please click the Twitter link and VOTE FIRST. We can discuss the morality of it later. Biko, E jo
Kindly also share link to your friends and Families to vote against. Thanks.

oyeb15, Gofwane, eleko1, EjaikreTheViper,
chuksmad, Saintinoo, Ebere044, valentineuwakwe, Sonoyom, Joesywey,
Ausrichie, God2man2again, Nehyooh,
jidamsel43, Roon9, salbis, jericco1, Swingate, optimus106, Gwagone

1 Like

Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Whiteangel1234: 8:14am On May 14, 2020
I just voted for LOCK DOWN sees Afonjanites still want suffering who i'm I?
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Keziehenry(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Don't vote cos of only afonja, we have many non afonja in lagos state pls.
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by boyjo: 8:18am On May 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

But we have a lot of Hausas and Igbos and plenty other tribes here.
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Lyydia(f): 9:00am On May 14, 2020
They shouldn't just lock down! The public must be enlightened to preventive measures as well.
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Goldencheese(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2020
Lockdown ke? No o. Not again. Let's practise social distancing, wear our nose masks and continue to abide by safety precautions given to us.
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by BeerParlour: 9:39am On May 14, 2020
boyjo:

1 Share

Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by sonofthunder: 10:21am On May 14, 2020
Our leaders should embrace wisdom and realise that this disease may remain with us/the world for years. They just copy anything they see from other nations without think about the actual society they are expected to serve.
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by honeyB2018: 12:43pm On May 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Are you not stupid with your comment?
Is it only the yorubas that are here? This is how your type attracts hatred to the Igbos. If you don't know what to say, why not shut your smelling mouth.
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by Roon9(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
I'm against o
Re: Vote Here If You Are Against Or In Support OfAnother Lockdown In Lagos by ohem007(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2020
boyjo:

Please vote against
ohem007

done

I'm just tired of this lock-down

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Sacks Staffs, Refused To Pay Salary / Offa Bank Robbery : How Police Killed Six Suspects In My Presence - Salawu / See How APC And Akeredolu Thugs Brutalise PDP Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.