Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Encouragement From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encouragement From God (121 Views)

The Ways Of God : An Encouragement To Those Passing Through Hard Times / Words Of Encouragement From Apostle Joshua Selman / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encouragement From God by Bay1o(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2020
Good evening generals I believe we are all doing great....

It's an honor to share some things with great minds because I believe we all are going somewhere. And we all have a mandate to deliver to our generation. By God's grace we will fulfill destiny. Amen

Prophet Joel said in the last days young men shall see vision and the old shall dream dreams. Wow!!! I believe the Holy Spirit is painting pictures to us on where He wants us to be and where we are going. Please write down your visions make them plain that when you see it, you will run. It will boost your hunger. Visions are there to encourage you of what to do where you are going, and to tell you that you can do it.

Read more at

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=6fc65dce6e77a7b8a418891b2bc42e6c&news_entry_id=s5ef87527200514en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_b093c9f6-9c89-4c52-a3f2-65f3884fd0eb&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Always Be Ready To Explain Why You Have Hope In Jesus Christ Crucified / Listen To Dr Rasheed And Other Experts Live On Covid 19 / Is God Partial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.