Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) (53075 Views)

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by Rodwave: 7:29pm On May 14, 2020
nerorex01:
We aren't one because of our divergent views but one with life xhe

Shiooor... I just pity the youths , one day you will remember you where part of those who used their keyboards as a weapon to stand against Nigeria's unity...

My dad was happy that he fought for Biafra 40 years after the war. In the next 100 years, I will be glad that I called evil what it is - Evil. Nigeria is evil. It is a crime against humanity. Only baboons from 19th century are happy with Nigeria. Only cavemen wishes for continual existence of this abomination called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by Ikidons(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2020
Yeah! Go ahead, kill us for being Christians. What more do you know? The truth is that you can never win. You lunatics!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by idinaija(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2020
Muslims , Muslim , Muslim ....Your Religion is the best in the world... A true religion of PEACE.
You people are really PEACEFUL it’s very clear.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by Farid24224(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Are those ABLE- BODIED YOUNG MEN in those communities only Good at DIGGING GRAVES and doing Undertaker Jobs....?
They were armed with guns so they were powerless. And didn't you realize that majority of the victim are from the same family? That shows that they died defending 'em selves and loved ones.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by Asu015(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2020
Brooke60:
My question is, why are they killing themselves?
That's because Shekau (apostate) didn't understand islam and jihad, while other muslims do.

Islam teaches muslims to live in peace with christians, but shekau disagrees
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by inyenejo(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2020
Islamic terrorists killing themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by herich(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2020
Na dem,,,dem,
No big deal.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by nerorex01: 10:14am On May 15, 2020
[b]I sincerely love your reply, from what we know about the civil was that some group never agreed on a common difference and then they decided to confront one another because they had what it takes to show flex their myth. If these men had dialogued many innocent lives would have been saved. Imagine, if we were to be in that period and you were only 3yr old what would you have done, would you have thought of taking a gun ? I believe your answers will be NO but those who should have gone for peace never did. Even if BIAFRA is declared today it wouldn't bring peace trust me. Then factions will spring up on who will rule first or second. Remembered the MASSOB, they will still come out since they seconded the fight for freedom under Ralph Uwazuruike and now the third force Mazi Nnamdi Kanu... Brother don't let anyone deceive you war never brings peace, tribal war never brings resolution to the table of conflicts.
I'll end with these words; We all blame people for the state of Nigeria but with positive collective efforts without greed we will make the world a better place. Thanks.[/b]

Rodwave:

My dad was happy that he fought for Biafra 40 years after the war. In the next 100 years, I will be glad that I called evil what it is - Evil. Nigeria is evil. It is a crime against humanity. Only baboons from 19th century are happy with Nigeria. Only cavemen wishes for continual existence of this abomination called Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2020
Look at the names of those killed, you will understand that it is a targeted genocide.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by Rodwave: 11:30am On May 16, 2020
nerorex01:
[b]I sincerely love your reply, from what we know about the civil was that some group never agreed on a common difference and then they decided to confront one another because they had what it takes to show flex their myth. If these men had dialogued many innocent lives would have been saved. Imagine, if we were to be in that period and you were only 3yr old what would you have done, would you have thought of taking a gun ? I believe your answers will be NO but those who should have gone for peace never did. Even if BIAFRA is declared today it wouldn't bring peace trust me. Then factions will spring up on who will rule first or second. Remembered the MASSOB, they will still come out since they seconded the fight for freedom under Ralph Uwazuruike and now the third force Mazi Nnamdi Kanu... Brother don't let anyone deceive you war never brings peace, tribal war never brings resolution to the table of conflicts.
I'll end with these words; We all blame people for the state of Nigeria but with positive collective efforts without greed we will make the world a better place. Thanks.[/b]

What ever that will happen in Biafra doesn't concern you. Are you worried about what is happening in Togo? No. Why? because it doesn't concern you.

Nigeria is an abomination. It must not be allowed to fester.

Nigeria is dead, if you keep supporting evil like Nigeria, you will die with her.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) by bigplantainn: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
mayskit4luv:
Oga o
next time when u see mad people like us u will avoid. i will frustrated you here for quoting me today. i will first make sure yur account is banned

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Jumps Off Awolowo Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.