Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Need A Good Bus For Higher Purchase ! You Wont Regret It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Good Bus For Higher Purchase ! You Wont Regret It (443 Views)

We Ship From China And Purchase You All Goods Too / Nigeria To Charge 5% On Every Online Purchase You Make With Your Bank Cards From / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Bus For Higher Purchase ! You Wont Regret It by lakkyflow(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2020
I base in Lagos and I Need a Good Bus Preferably 18 Passengers seaters . I have strategies and good lay out plans to pay effectively with no default on monthly basis ... Let us talk and Negotiate if you want to do business with me. .Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nothing To Lose But Some Extra Cash To Gain....free Registration No Fee At All / Rice Farming Processing Business Plan In Nigeria 2020/ Feasibility Study / Non

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.