Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Adorable Dance Video Of Bbnaija Mike And His Pregnant Wife, Joins Duduke Challen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Dance Video Of Bbnaija Mike And His Pregnant Wife, Joins Duduke Challen (484 Views)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Pretty Mike And Toyin Lawani In Nude Kolaqalagbo Advert (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Dance Video Of Bbnaija Mike And His Pregnant Wife, Joins Duduke Challen by Palmtvng: 10:00am On May 14, 2020
Check out this adorable photos of Bbnaija star Mike and his pregnant wife Perri.

They are both in happy mood as they also joins the trending Simi Song Duduke challenge in new video.

Love is sweet when you are with the right partner. This video is everything, so romantic.

Watch the video below
https://www.praizenews.com/adorable-dance-video-of-bbnaija-mike-and-his-pregnant-wife-joins-duduke-challenge/

Re: Adorable Dance Video Of Bbnaija Mike And His Pregnant Wife, Joins Duduke Challen by Renida: 10:02am On May 14, 2020
Happy vibes
Re: Adorable Dance Video Of Bbnaija Mike And His Pregnant Wife, Joins Duduke Challen by kodded(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2020
Man like Mike cool
Re: Adorable Dance Video Of Bbnaija Mike And His Pregnant Wife, Joins Duduke Challen by Darato: 10:16am On May 14, 2020
All I see is happiness. Love in da air
In response to COVID-19 and the impact it is having on the lives of so many people;

1) I will be offering 10% discount for all clients who calls in for resume writing.

2) I will be offering 15% discount for all clients who calls in for resume and cover letter.

3) I will be offering 20% discount for clients who purchase a package (resume, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization).

4) I will be offering free resume reviews throughout this month of May as my schedule permits.

Remain safe and protected.

DARATO.Resume.
Re: Adorable Dance Video Of Bbnaija Mike And His Pregnant Wife, Joins Duduke Challen by thorpido(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2020
When are we having Covid-19 challenge?
Re: Adorable Dance Video Of Bbnaija Mike And His Pregnant Wife, Joins Duduke Challen by Netanya(f): 10:32am On May 14, 2020
thorpido:
When are we having Covid-19 challenge?
it has started already

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Kids Display Incredible Swimming Skills (video) / 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World Names And..... / Naijas last Teen Virgin Clocks 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.