Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

MUST READ: Top 10 Skills That Are Highly In-demand In Nigeria That You Can Learn - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MUST READ: Top 10 Skills That Are Highly In-demand In Nigeria That You Can Learn (292 Views)

Want To Dive Into Tech? Here Are 11 Most In-demand Tech Skill To Learn In 2022 / These Magneto 2 Marketplace Integrators Are Highly Beneficial - Know More! / BRING YOUR DRIVE & GET These IN-DEMAND SKILLS - (uPDATED 2021)- ANYTHING U WANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Top 10 Skills That Are Highly In-demand In Nigeria That You Can Learn by FoxyChamp(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2020
In Nigeria, there are many skills you can choose to learn. Some are profitable than some, while some are also hugely in-demand than some.

Information Technology (I.T) has really taken over the working industry, and you can hardly see company who doesn't need the service of an I.T person.

Below are some of the skills that is highly profitable and hugely in-demand this year and I hope after you read this, you will pick a skill and start learning immediately:

1. Content Creation:

This is the process of creating textual or visual content for an audience or a reader.

A content can be a blog post, video or an infographic.

Companies and individuals are always in need of people who can create contents for them. Some examples are video adverts for product, copy for products and, infographics.

If you're planning to venture into the field of content creation. Here are some skills you should learn:

I. Copywriting

II. Graphics Design

III.

Continue reading here �

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=d4183ca20cbba432131beeaba03ac637&news_entry_id=s7c270280200508en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_ef71f402-c9a8-4f9b-a47a-56c516f350e8&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Gets Wealthier, Adds $13B To Net Worth / Research Enrollment Closed / Delete This 23 Dangerous Apps From Your Androld Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.