Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief (600 Views)

FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Mompha's Designer Glasses, Wristwatches / Ex-naf Chief, Amosu, Forfeits N2.2bn To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by vedaxcool(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2020
Court orders interim forfeiture of N510m belonging to ex-NAF chief

The Federal High Court, Abuja, on Monday, granted an order of interim forfeiture of N510million allegedly owned by the former Commander, Presidential Air Fleet (PAF), AVM Uko Ebong.

Justice Ahmed Mohammed granted the order while ruling on an ex-parte application filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The EFCC’s counsel, Ekele Iheanacho, had claimed that the money was kept in an account belonging to Elioenai International College, owned by the ex- Nigeria Air Force (NAF) officer.

According to Iheanacho, the money formed part of the N731million allegedly paid to Ebong through a company with which he allegedly has a link, Magnificent V Ventures Limited, from the office of the former National Security Adviser (ONSA) without any contractual agreement.

He said the defendant was the Commander PAF between 2013 and July 2015.

The judge said he was convinced that the EFCC had made out a case to warrant the granting of the interim forfeiture order.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/court-orders-interim-forfeiture-of-n510m-belonging-to-ex-naf-chief/
Re: SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2020
Until the madness of amassing wealth is cured and erased from our mentality, we will keep hearing of similar stories as long as Nigeria exists. Candidates of such future probe are looting their own even as i type this....

In a society where criminals are celebrated and held in high esteem, the wanton greed to accumulate other peoples need will never come to an end. An escape rout is all i seek. A visa to the Covid-19 ravaged USA and ill gladly jump at it. Im tired!
Re: SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by vedaxcool(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin I understand Sai Baba causes terror to many grin grin grin grin

Re: SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by seunlayi(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2020
Good but I m still wondering how over 600m is been spent on sch feeding programme
Re: SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by dawnomike(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2020
seunlayi:
Good but I m still wondering how over 600m is been spent on sch feeding programme
They will add the 501m to the program i guess
Re: SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by RenaissanceGuy: 11:18am On May 14, 2020
vedaxcool:
Court orders interim forfeiture of N510m belonging to ex-NAF chief

The Federal High Court, Abuja, on Monday, granted an order of interim forfeiture of N510million allegedly owned by the former Commander, Presidential Air Fleet (PAF), AVM Uko Ebong.

Justice Ahmed Mohammed granted the order while ruling on an ex-parte application filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The EFCC’s counsel, Ekele Iheanacho, had claimed that the money was kept in an account belonging to Elioenai International College, owned by the ex- Nigeria Air Force (NAF) officer.

According to Iheanacho, the money formed part of the N731million allegedly paid to Ebong through a company with which he allegedly has a link, Magnificent V Ventures Limited, from the office of the former National Security Adviser (ONSA) without any contractual agreement.

He said the defendant was the Commander PAF between 2013 and July 2015.

The judge said he was convinced that the EFCC had made out a case to warrant the granting of the interim forfeiture order.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/court-orders-interim-forfeiture-of-n510m-belonging-to-ex-naf-chief/
What kind of nonsense heading is this? Why add Sai baba? The tomfoolery of some Nigerians never ceases to amaze me.
Re: SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by Cocolatti(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
seunlayi:
The Op will not respond to this
Re: SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by vedaxcool(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2020
Cocolatti:
The Op will not respond to this

I know you are pained by this victory, keep living in that pain that seeks to take our sight from convicted crooks to focus on your conjecture.

1 Like

Re: SAI BABA: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N510m Belonging To Ex-naf Chief by patrickmuf(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2020
It's not enough to recover the loot. He should be sentenced to at least 50 yrs in jail or executed.

(1) (Reply)

"Shame On Northern Politicians"; Female Pastor Laments / NCDC Is Marketing Covid-19 By Yahaya Bello / Dangote A Blessing & Curse To Nigeria Economy & Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.