Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency (6155 Views)

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 11:19am On May 14, 2020
Pls let’s be liberal and skip being tribalistic. #peace

In 2015 the North used the death of Yaradua who didn’t complete his tenure and Boko haram threat to assume presidency with the reason that Boko Haram can only be defeated by a Northerner or else Nigeria is in trouble.

The South South used zoning, and resource control and as the chief basket of the nation in terms of oil hence needs to be given a short to rule which will end militancy to assume presidency.

The Igbos are using the Biafran Struggle and Zoning Formula to get into the presidency.

What reason will the South West give to Nigerians to assume Presidency after Buhari?

Is it zoning? (They already had Obasanjo)
Is it Oduduwa republic threat? (Like the igbos Biafra)
Will it be Resource control Like Niger deltans ( but Nigerian states depend on SS oil for allocations )?

What will they use to pressure Nigeria or the North if they betray the South West from having the presidency after being promised to be given a short after Buhari?

Feel free to share your thoughts and educate us.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Tissaia(f): 11:24am On May 14, 2020
I'm not Yoruba but u are already biased

Is it zoning? (They already had Obasanjo, Osinbajo) how many president North produces
Is it Oduduwa republic threat? (Like the igbos Biafra) They Stick to one nigeria as of now
Will it be Resource control ( Nigerian states depend on SS oil )? Like seriously
Will they threaten to Shut down lagos for non Yorubas? (The commercial center of Nigeria) I don't even think what to type here

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2020
I think you guys over estimate these northerners. You people are the ones giving them power.

There are more tribes in North than the south, what Unite the core north is Islam and hausa language.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 11:27am On May 14, 2020
I am half Yoruba but my people can never be there ,saboteurs everywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 11:28am On May 14, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I think you guys over estimate these northerners. You people are the ones giving them power.

There are more tribes in North than the south, what Unite the core north is Islam and hausa language.
who gives Dem power if not Yoruba,
Dora akunyili exposed d death of yaradua ,y can't yorubas expose d death of buhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Tissaia(f): 11:30am On May 14, 2020
Igbosmoker:

like the Christian in the North unite with the south. Mtsww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 11:31am On May 14, 2020
Enter Facebook if igbos/others are attacking hausa almajiri for sneaking inside my own Yoruba land , d same yorubas will join hausa to insult igbos ...........make Dem come rule

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 11:34am On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
like the Christian in the North unite with the south. Mtsww
You can deceive Dem but not me , u are dsame as tsphanah d Apc zom.bie,

I no ur evil tactics ,tsphanah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Tissaia(f): 11:38am On May 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
You can deceive Dem but not me , u are dsame as tsphanah d Apc zom.bie,

I no ur evil tactics ,tsphanah
Evil tactics" I'm here to protect Nigeriaz interest and troll no Evil intentions. I don't know what you are talking about I'm same as tsphanah and APC zom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by jericco1(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
Evil tactics" I'm here to protect Nigeriaz interest and troll no Evil intentions. I don't know what you are talking about I'm same as tsphanah and APC zom

Too incoherent undecided

12 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by agulion: 11:39am On May 14, 2020
Bola Tinubu can not do anything. He can only take the Awolowo step. (Rat poison)

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Tissaia(f): 11:40am On May 14, 2020
jericco1:

Too incoherent undecided
Oga coherent gerraout my mention
Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by jericco1(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
Oga coherent gerraout my mention

You act like an illiterate; the best you could do is to elucidate and not to be hostile.. I wonder if you are even a lady.. angry

12 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 11:43am On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
I saw u cursing some1 who insult buhari weeks ago n I said to myself
Y is tsephanah so wicked n callous,
U are her, one of d executive daughters of those cursed northern politicians, if u aren't Garba shehu's daughter u are Abba kyari grand daughter or some leech

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 11:44am On May 14, 2020
agulion:
Bola Tinubu can not do anything. He can only take the Awolowo step. (Rat poison)
tinubu is our supreme leader in Yorubaland know how u talk

3 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 11:46am On May 14, 2020
Am searching 4 who to curse upon , wickedness is just everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2020
Amatarasha what are you doing on politics section Never knew you're Yoruba till now grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by agulion: 11:51am On May 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
then know how you talk about Nnamdi Kalu he is also our supreme leader

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Nobody: 11:56am On May 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
Enter Facebook if igbos/others are attacking hausa almajiri for sneaking inside my own Yoruba land , d same yorubas will join hausa to insult igbos ...........make Dem come rule

Which Yorubaland be your own? Chai! That Enugu water don fry una brain finish.

OP wait, when that time comes you’ll find out in 2023. So worry about your region and how you’ll dig yourself out of the hole you guys have dug for yourself being thoughtless and tactless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Tissaia(f): 12:04pm On May 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
I saw u cursing some1 who insult buhari weeks ago n I said to myself
Y is tsephanah so wicked n callous,
U are her, one of d executive daughters of those cursed northern politicians, if u aren't Garba shehu's daughter u are Abba kyari grand daughter or some leech
Abba kyari doesn't have grandkids
Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Tissaia(f): 12:05pm On May 14, 2020
jericco1:

You act like an illiterate; the best you could do is to elucidate and not to be hostile.. I wonder if you are even a lady.. angry
isn't ur act is mine.
Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 12:26pm On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
Abba kyari doesn't have grandkids
u see wat am saying?

How did u know if u aren't one of d offsprings of our wicked leaders? ...I spit on u

5 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Which Yorubaland be your own? Chai! That Enugu water don fry una brain finish.

OP wait, when that time comes you’ll find out in 2023. So worry about your region and how you’ll dig yourself out of the hole you guys have dug for yourself being thoughtless and tactless.
bringing buhari is a good tactics right?

May ur life be like d way buhari rules .......goddess of the earth ,mother of the soil grant this wish of mine Amen

9 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Amatarasha(f): 12:30pm On May 14, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Amatarasha what are you doing on politics section Never knew you're Yoruba till now grin cheesy
I am my brother , me n my family are with separate oduduwa not tinubu wayo presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:35pm On May 14, 2020
Amu oteku will be unleash on buhari

1 Like

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by WeneDiali: 1:08pm On May 14, 2020
I dey like this kain thread. Grayoso come and see something. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Dedetwo(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2020
He and cohost will unleash an unseen loudmouthed propaganda never imagined in the history of Nigeria. They will even manufacture unimaginable tales of how Gowon and northern political elites duped them to join war against Ndigbo and Biafrans in 1967. I only pity the punks from Igbo land and Biafrans who will fall prey to usual shenanigans of the Yari.ba people.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by slimfit1(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
Amatarasha:

Of which People? reconstruct that statement again Ooni is our Supreme Leader not Tinubu please, he might be supreme leader to your father not mine thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by ocha88(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2020
Your topic is very laughable �� you guys(south west) betrayed a south south GEJ because north promise you people a shot at presidency, let’s face the fact the reason North is holding this country to a ransom is because of SW let’s tell ourselves the truth. A northerner will rule again come 2023 not because SE and SS will not give SW vote but SW choose to eat their cake � before time. SS and SE can never be fooled again. SW was in position to change the cause of this Nation in 2015 and 2019 but choose to sale it because of their selfish interest.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
bringing buhari is a good tactics right?

May ur life be like d way buhari rules .......goddess of the earth ,mother of the soil grant this wish of mine Amen

Evil Igbo witch, may Almighty God punish you. Your powerless gods have zero effect on me and I rain your curse back on your head a million fold! Abomination of a human being, Osu witch! You will be burnt at the steak before this year runs out guaranteed! You going back to hell bitch!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Unik3030: 2:29pm On May 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
who gives Dem power if not Yoruba,
Dora akunyili exposed d death of yaradua ,y can't yorubas expose d death of buhari
if u are arrested,can u prove it beyond reasonable doubt that buhari is dead in court of law?

useless dingbats, reason y nobody takes d wailing tribe serious.u talked thrashed d other time n gbajabiamila made it,that's d same way a Yoruba man will b president n u won't have any power to stop it

it's obvious power is coming to the south come 2023,so it's all up for southerners to slug it out with south east been d least favourite no thanks to their hate for all tribe.Any tribe can emerge d president except Igbos,they are too proud n arrogant yet they add nothing to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency by Marine54(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2020
The Yoruba's can not do anything! Cause they can't survive outside Nigeria.......

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Fire At Its Data Processing Centre, Kano / Gridlock As Pensioners In Edo Protest Non-Payment Of Gratuities / Kogi, Anambra, Enugu Quarrel Over Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.