Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows (31250 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Governor Uzodinma Pays Visit To Imo State Governors Lodge, Abuja. / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by somalianprince: 4:58pm On May 14, 2020
8m? Imo state in one bus chance with the supreme governor. By the time this guy is done with Imo state, even Abia state will look better off despite the mess there. cheesy

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by kemii3241: 4:58pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 3127838[/color]
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2020
stcool:
Hope Uzodimma is a "BASTARD"

We would never forget!!!

...Will.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by goaldynboy: 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
Nonsense!!!

I know Buhari used Tanko Supreme Court to put him there...

But he should not sell IMO State to Fulani Herdsmen!!

I wonder why Imo State is so unfortunate with such useless Governors?!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Balyz: 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
This is an excellent development. The fulanis need to be compensated for the illegal loss of their cows. If the Igbos don't like it, they can go and collect the money back
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by sesan85(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
Lol, Yanmiris are the real Fulani slaves. Bloody cowards only good at chest-beating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Freemannzeh(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2020
OH MY GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO US? WHERE IS DEDE SAM MBAKWE? IMOLITES GET READY FOR A SUPREME TAKEOVER OF IMO STATE BY SUPREME FULANIS ON THE INVITATION OF A SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR...THE ALMAJIRIS WERE SENT AWAY FROM THEIR OWN ABODE BY THEIR OWN BROTHERS...THINK OF IT...TUFIAKWA UZODIMMA IS A CURSE TO NDIGBO. INFACT, HE IS A TABOO. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN...[b]OH MY GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO US? WHERE IS DEDE SAM MBAKWE? IMOLITES GET READY FOR A SUPREME TAKEOVER OF IMO STATE BY SUPREME FULANIS ON THE INVITATION OF A SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR...THE ALMAJIRIS WERE SENT AWAY FROM THEIR OWN ABODE BY THEIR OWN BROTHERS...THINK OF IT...TUFIAKWA UZODIMMA IS A CURSE TO NDIGBO. INFACT, HE IS A TABOO. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN...[/b]OH MY GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO US? WHERE IS DEDE SAM MBAKWE? IMOLITES GET READY FOR A SUPREME TAKEOVER OF IMO STATE BY SUPREME FULANIS ON THE INVITATION OF A SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR...THE ALMAJIRIS WERE SENT AWAY FROM THEIR OWN ABODE BY THEIR OWN BROTHERS...THINK OF IT...TUFIAKWA UZODIMMA IS A CURSE TO NDIGBO. INFACT, HE IS A TABOO. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN...

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by kemii2568: 5:02pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 3697804[/color]
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Amah70: 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by izubext007: 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
u don't please the north to be a nigerian
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Man90(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2020
Spice1:
Imo and Abịa keep having cowards as Governors, why ?
Abia Governor can't do such shit

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Ojokinugwa: 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
I don't just understand why our politicians take pleasure to start what they can not finish....you have open endless source of income for these guys, those almajiris will grow up and form Hausa community and later claim IMO is Arewa land, they will form Emirates there for sure!
I see this action of hope as catastrophy in disguise.It is better we prevent an enemies from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them when they have gotten possession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by SocialJustice: 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
WaffenSS:

But still a governor
Sure
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by todugo(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
THIS NATION IS FILLED WITH COWARDS. YOU REWARD PEOPLE WHO TOOK PEOPLES LIFES BECAUSE THEY LOST THEIR COWS, COW IS NOW BETTER THAN HUMAN LIFES. STEAD OF THIS FOOL TO TIGHT UP SECURITY HE PREFERED TO REWARD THIS BLOODY KILLERS WITH MONEY THAT THEY WILL STILL USE TO BUY MORE ARMS TO KILL cry

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Tobrasky: 5:06pm On May 14, 2020
sesan85:
Lol, Yanmiris are the real Fulani slaves. Bloody cowards only good at chest-beating.

The real slaves are the one who lost a whole territory to Alimi, had their women fuccked like say tomorrow no dey, and the men forced into manual labor-- we're talking about Ilorin grin

Na fake news dey make your body dey vibrate like this?

https://thenationonlineng.net/uzodinma-denies-paying-herdsmen-n8m-for-missing-cows/

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Evercurious(f): 5:06pm On May 14, 2020
Paying for Supreme court judgement
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by AfricanWahala(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2020
EBMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2492541747722749&id=2230973147212945

Its quite unfortunate that our people (Africans) have been successfully divided along lines that are irrelevant such as ethnic and religious.

What this Gov did is supposed to be commendable but i see many Ibo people here upset because they think the Fulanis are their enemies. To be fair I dont trust the governor's actions too because i havent seen that consistency yet but it is commendable for him to allow the people to reside in his state with some dignity.

The only enemies you have people are your corrupt leaders regardless of tribe and corrupt citizens regardless of tribe or religion. Unfortunately most of our people are blinded by politics and what they have been indoctrinated with for so long....do you people think that a poor almajiri child would not be a productive scientist if given the life opportunity?

we need to wake up and point our fingers at the right people responsible for our misfortune
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by goaldynboy: 5:07pm On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
[s]Good gesture
Some people will come and shout nonsense, but when the Fulani herdsmen come for revenge they will run and later disturb us on social media

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .
Sun Tzu, The Art of War[/s]

You are such a senseless nuisance!

You think Imo State is Benue or Kaduna where you can carry out your senseless revenge or whatever you call it?!

Don't worry, Buhari will not be there forever; he will soon leave and your fulani herdsmen fvck up will be treated by Nigerians and be placed where you belong!!!!!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Oluchibella: 5:07pm On May 14, 2020
Amazing
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by LordShiva97(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2020
Maazi Nnamdi Kanu will throw an explosive tantrum tonight.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by misterjosh(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2020
I wonder if this man will ever finish paying the price of the wuruwuru that brought him to power.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Evercurious(f): 5:09pm On May 14, 2020
efighter:
I need to see this Uzodinma's medical certificate of mental fitness because he does not sound mentally balanced. I am suspecting that he must have inherited madness from his grandfather.

Is this how Northern governors give money to Igbos when useless Almajaris destroy Igbos properties? Hope Uzodinma has lost hope.

He is an epitome.of HOPELESS HOPE

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2020
He he he he he he he he he he he
Spineless hammerhead shark
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Coldie(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2020
What lead to the attack of the herdsmen was that they invaded people's farms, which lead to retaliation that lead to the death of cows.

Total number of cows killed wasnt up to 5 but the herdsmen lied that over 20cows were killed.

Even if u want to do one Nigeria, since u settled the herdsmen what about the people whose farms were destroyed won't u settle them too?

Its those people that will vote u in 2023 and not the herdsmen o, I hope u know that, though this man wasnt brought into power by anybodys vote. But by federal might

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Osidazz19: 5:11pm On May 14, 2020
The retarded brainwashed IPOB monkeys are here again with another FAKE NEWS. This is all they do.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by Ken4Christ: 5:11pm On May 14, 2020
ERockson:
This governor is the epitome of one Nigeria, he deserves to rule this country. This best governor in Nigeria. Buhari will surely hand over to him because of this singular behavior. HOPE 2023

What are you saying. He was planted there by the fulani led government and he does just want they want him to do. Very soon, he will give them lands free in the name of one Nigeria. His state will be the first captured state that will be taken over by these fulanis very soon.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by mekuxiani(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2020
EBMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2492541747722749&id=2230973147212945
Even Northern States are rejecting Almajiris
How can you be supporting the movement of minors into your state to be Beggars this man knows nothing about development

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by osusuallstars: 5:15pm On May 14, 2020
Could this be true,? Am I dreaming ,someone should tap me .
There is a directives from FG that no inter state travelling .nobody is asking anybody not to travel and settle anywhere he likes BUT not at this time .
Is the governor well at all or just to appease the god that gave him power?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows by LordShiva97(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2020
This is actually a very good idea. Hope Uzodimma is a genius, he should nominated for the 2020 Nobel Peace prize. The federal government should pay Boko Haram and armed bandits for the losses inflicted on them by the military so that lasting peace will reign in the country undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them / Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State / Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.