Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Training At Stersden - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Training At Stersden (678 Views)

Industrial Training At Chevron / Industrial Training At Coca-cola / Rf Optimization & Drive Test Skills Training At Imt Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training At Stersden by dozie76(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2011
Hi people
Stersden will be organising an expository training on how to make additional income without engaging in any illicit activities.
the date and the venue will be communicated to all interested person(s) soon
pick up a copy of Complete sport News paper ( wedneday,friday and Monday )for further information.

you can also visit www.stersden.com
Re: Training At Stersden by dozie76(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2011
sorry the website is wrong
it is www.stakersden.com
Re: Training At Stersden by dozie76(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
you can also visit www.stakersden.com or call 07089654253:08033805902
Re: Training At Stersden by topsy1971: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2011
Have visited the site and commend your effort, at least, for a start.
Some few observations here.
1.Are you registered with any state/federal govt?
2.Where is your physical address.
Bookmakers have to be registered with government since you want to be custodian of the peoples money. Also, a physical address is necessary to debunk any iota of 419 in your operation.
Until you assure me of this, I will not patronise you though I patronise bet365 and littlewoods weekly. These bookmakers are well registered in europe and you can visit their office at any time.
Thanks for your innovation, please perfect it.
Re: Training At Stersden by dozie76(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2011
topsy1971:

Have visited the site and commend your effort, at least, for a start.
Some few observations here.
1.Are you registered with any state/federal govt?
2.Where is your physical address.
Bookmakers have to be registered with government since you want to be custodian of the peoples money. Also, a physical address is necessary to debunk any iota of 419 in your operation.
Until you assure me of this, I will not patronise you though I patronise bet365 and littlewoods weekly. These bookmakers are well registered in europe and you can visit their office at any time.
Thanks for your innovation, please perfect it.
Thanks for your commendation.
We are aware of all laws governing this sector and we have not left any stone unturn to ensure that our business operates with a high level of integrity and honesty.With experienced and highly educated people pilotting the affairs of the company we stand to be different.

Addrress:WEBAD lIMITED,SUITE 1B,1ST FLOOR PLOT 183 Akowonjo Road

(1) (Reply)

New & Hot Vacancies / Urgent Jobs / Wanted : Waitress,bar-man,receptionist: Pls Call 08062349844

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.