Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,401 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) (42275 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Traditional Rulers 20 SUVs In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Imo Governor, Hope Uzodimma Gives 20 Suvs To Imo Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Irore: 2:53pm On May 14, 2020
NwekeUG:

http://igberetvnews.com/1351074/governor-uzodimma-gifts-20-suvs-imo-state-judges-photos/
What of the other government workers;doctors,nurses,teachers, all categories of civil servants?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by thomjoe(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2020
That is state governement treasury.
For compensating them towards illegal judgement they render to his favor.

Criminals!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by GodPunishBiafra: 2:58pm On May 14, 2020
illiteratepmb:

Thunder from Hell fire MY scrotum and mama tohtoh. I be Ode
Okay
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by joeluv: 2:59pm On May 14, 2020
Nigeria is doomed. In this austerity times he is buying Prada jeeps for judges. God...

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2020
No matter how good the Governor might try to paint this gesture, the truth remains that the single act is a threat to democracy in the state. As accountant would say "a receiver is a debtor"

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 14, 2020
JessetariahMD:
Nothing to say
its their time fajii
Somebody help a bruh
Tariah Herwass Awongo
Fidelity Bank
Are you from Uganda

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by JessetariahMD(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2020
operationmoses:
Are you from Uganda
Ijaw/kalabari
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by EM123: 3:08pm On May 14, 2020
Zane2point4:

Exactly,you said it all.
They dont care blc everything is ok for them.
I've had my reservation for that man,am not sure he cant make a good governor.
i think it's time for we citizens to standup and demand for our right , but no when few people rise up to demand for their right majority of the citizens will be singing praise to the useless governors because of bags of rice and bean , and they will support them , after their tenor they will now remember that the governor didn't do anything . I think we igbo's have to repent , our repentance is not for church, but to better our life and the generation to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 3:08pm On May 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
What a good palliative in this Corona hunger cool

On behalf of the good OSU people of Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia And part of Rivers state, WE SAY THANK YOU TO YOU SIR cool

Continue the good work sar cool cool cool

NL Rule 2. OSU is a derogatory word and you are duly reported.

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2020
It's well

I can operate your Excavator machine perfectly with 100% delivering of your jobs including

* Clearing
* Excavations
* Erosion control
* Sand Field
* Demolition

Experience Excavator operator is all you need kindly Call/WhatsApp
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 3:09pm On May 14, 2020
rattlesnake:
Buying Jistice ode

From a "Supreme Court Governor"? Please. Its is cliche to say that.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by goaldynboy: 3:11pm On May 14, 2020
slimfit1:
So Innosons cars are not good enough for the judges. Igbo people get angry come with hatred when South West governors buy other brands but keep quiet when their people that should be using Innoson cars are not buying their cars.

Stop being ignorant!!!!

No other Governor (apart from Anambra Governor) has patronized Innosson as much as Imo State Governor!!!!!

Besides, I didn't see anywhere in this thread that it was stated that the brand of cars that was bought for the judges are not Innosson!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2020
When he cannot give palliative to the poor but the rich are gifted cars.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
What a good palliative in this Corona hunger cool

On behalf of the good OSU people of Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia And part of Rivers state, WE SAY THANK YOU TO YOU SIR cool

Continue the good work sar cool cool cool
even they allowed you to be using this moniker ? anyways Nairaland is for under 21 to 18 years we the elders come to watch,

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 14, 2020
slimfit1:
So Innosons cars are not good enough for the judges. Igbo people get angry come with hatred when South West governors buy other brands but keep quiet when their people that should be using Innoson cars are not buying their cars.

That's the hypocrisy of the Igbos playing out before your very eyes. If it were Sanwo Olu then this thread would be 30 pages long with insults from Igbos over Yorubas hating and shunning Igbo carmakers like Innoson.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by ud4u: 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
Bought over finally
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by tobeyice(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2020
Ykc2:
even they allowed you to be using this moniker ? anyways Nairaland is for under 21 to 18 years we the elders come to watch,
[color=#990000][/color]Hope of the hopeless...Odiegwu!!!
Ykc2:
Hope of the hopeless...Odiegwu!!!

1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Jostoman: 3:21pm On May 14, 2020
IMO people come and See your supreme Court 4th place governor ooo.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Newmans: 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
What happens to Innoson brand of SUV, pls Mr Uzodinma don't reck Imo state, the condition Nigeria is in it now demands that we patronise our own products if you don't buy from Innoson there are other brands that are Good we have them all in this nation instead of importing foreign finished product when we have best brands here, pls next time think about home first the nation second the continent before going outside. Let's contribute to our economy, GOD HELP US NIGERIA MUST GET THERE.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by yaki84: 3:23pm On May 14, 2020
slimfit1:
You have a point.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by khalids: 3:23pm On May 14, 2020
clemmonce:
You have a valid point. It has nothing to do with the Igbo or Yoruba even Hausa... Here is what the Innoson man does not know. Make Innoson motor go public they should sell some of their shares. Allow other people to have vested interest in the company then the contract will come in... Do you know why Dangote will always have monopoly in Nigeria in some areas, is because alot of rich and high placed people have interest in the company. They know when they persuade their friend to give Dangote contract it will affect the value of their shares... Simple. But looking at Innoson, it is a one man business. Whats in it for anybody, nothing. It all goes to Innoson.... It does not work like that.... Learn from Amazon, Apple., Tesla... they enjoy government patronage because of a lot of high placed people have shares in those company. Simple

Smart guy....your head dey there....
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2020
slimfit1:
He also bought hundreds of Innoson cars for civil servants in the state

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Urchman200: 3:28pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
If E-Money had shown this act of Kindness, he would have had a peaceful atmosphere to do whatever he likes.....But hell no, all he know is show off on IG how he step out and step in in grand style......

Small boy!!
how about tinubu?what is he known for ?
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by GodPunishBiafra: 3:40pm On May 14, 2020
Ykc2:
Shut up
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by GodPunishBiafra: 3:40pm On May 14, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

NL Rule 2. OSU is a derogatory word and you are duly reported.
Lol!
Don't be stupîd
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
Only in highly corrupt countries do we see this kind of Nonsense. The judiciary shud be independent and impartial Bt yet they still have to collect handouts from the governors?

We are really moving in reverse mode. God help our corrupt systems.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 3:53pm On May 14, 2020
slimfit1:

How can you gift a chief judge a mobile coffin

Can use your hard earned money to buy innoson.

Forget the social media rant and promotion. We know the truth in our hearts
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by obibob2020(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
If E-Money had shown this act of Kindness, he would have had a peaceful atmosphere to do whatever he likes.....But hell no, all he know is show off on IG how he step out and step in in grand style......

Small boy!!
. Na ur money ?
Aproko
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

Small boy!!

Wow.

Corona Virus is killing so many people in the country. Tuface donated N10m to FG and alot more people are sharing food as they can afford for other people to survive.

When he posted his usual stuff, I thought to myself, it's like this guy lives in Mars.

I kept my cool and the statement you made was what was ringing in my mind 3 weeks ago.

Some people are immune to Empathy.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Lagospikin65433: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
see below
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Cmanforall: 3:56pm On May 14, 2020
NwekeUG:

http://igberetvnews.com/1351074/governor-uzodimma-gifts-20-suvs-imo-state-judges-photos/
This kind of news makes joke of Nigeria as a whole.
Why must every executive government in Imo state be buying brand-new cars for the judges?
Even when they win 2nd term, they buy another for this same judges, while the poor masses lack proper transportation system in the state.

To be honest, these judges don't need this, or will the government retrieve the ones gifted to them by the previous government?
Unless this is to buy favour from the judiciary, otherwise it is worthless!

I wish I am a judge, I will publicly reject this, and convince my colleagues to do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.