Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead (48359 Views)

Oluwakemi, Kehinde Ayoola's Wife Dies 10 Months After Her Husband's Death / Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election / Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by olaniyilukman(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2020
spako4:
A good man and hard working commissioner
Hardworking commissioner ko, lowworking minister ni... Abeg they are all the same
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Why do men die much more earlier nau cry
From diabetes, hypertension and prostate cancer especially cry

Please men, ENJOY YOU LIFE TO THE FULLEST WHILE YOU HAVE IT!
Don't live your life for anyone or to the happiness of anyone AT YOUR OWN DETRIMENT.
Our life expectancy is shorter, especially in this part of the world...

RIP to him.
Bad diet, alcohol, unhealthy lifestyle in general.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 14, 2020
He was overweight and old.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by lekspot01(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....God please take GAMBARI and bring back our Ayoola!!!

Haha ,beru olorun Iwo awey radarada Yi Na
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Nehyooh(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by saajus: 5:47pm On May 14, 2020
We worry too much. The majority of Naija ladies worry ends after they get married. We have a few exceptions among them that still keep their ambitions alive after marriage.

GodPunishBiafra:

Don't live your life for anyone or to the happiness of anyone AT YOUR OWN DETRIMENT.

RIP to him.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by JapaneseDom: 6:38pm On May 14, 2020
JapaneseDom:
Wow !
Corona virus has taken the lead.
Nobody wants to pay extra attention to patients cos of the fear of Covid-19.
May God accept his soul.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Rekeb: 6:47pm On May 14, 2020
He was a very good man. RIP
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

RIP to him.

You wanna know why?

Marriage is one factor.

Women with their nagging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by barcaboi(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....God please take GAMBARI and bring back our Ayoola!!!
Imagine talk
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by goshen26: 7:22pm On May 14, 2020
Abalado:
Waiting kill am abeg......

Death
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by juman(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2020
Death is the beginning of another journey.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 8:11pm On May 14, 2020
pablobellins:

I have issues with moniker of yours. Am not igbo. I dont know how a sane person will just come up with outrageous username's on forums and Sm.
We have host of them on NL. One even abused the Prophet of Islam with his username. Moderators ought to be deactivating such account but no, they won't
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by anthonynick: 8:56pm On May 14, 2020
Covered Wagon RV Park and Campground is a pet-friendly RV park /Camping ground getaway within miles of Disney World / Bush Gardens. With amenities featuring Restrooms with hot showers, Cable TV available at all sites by subscribing to Spectrum cable, Free WIFI available. Discounts for AAA, AARP and and Good Sams located in Homosassa, FL.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 14, 2020
kolafolabi:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-kehinde-ayoola-oyo-commissioner-for-environment-is-dead/

Greedy man was speaker twenty one years ago shocked

Yet he was still out there hustling, politicking and gobbling up government money...
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Amudeneogu: 9:08pm On May 14, 2020
The is the third commissioner that died in Nigeria for the past three months.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Puffy007: 9:31pm On May 14, 2020
He was not overweight and old. He was 56. Don't just talk when you don't know the truth please.
gypsey:
He was overweight and old.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by bjnice(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2020
lanrex101:
Damn!
This is really a great loss. I could remember I met him sometimes ago and he was very friendly.
Who knew his departure would be so soon.
May his soul rest in Peace.

What you said is true, easy to approach, calm and ready to pay attention to what you are discussing with him. Regardless of his status in government, he is a very simple man. Adieu Rt Hon Kehinde Ayoola.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 14, 2020
Puffy007:
He was not overweight and old. He was 56. Don't just talk when you don't know the truth please.
He still died.
Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by lade007(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2020
RIP Hon Kehinde Ayoola...You were a good man in all ramifications. Your humility was second to none, I still cannot believe you are no more. I remember those days you would call and counsel me about marriage, pay for handouts for all students during our Postgraduate studies in O.A.U and still preach about Jesus, you were such an amazing man. Just 2 days ago, i was contemplating using one of the pictures we took together back then in 2012 as my WhatsApp dp. How i wish i was spiritually sensitive enough to know i should pray for you. You are no more now but we have a consolation that you are now in a better place resting in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ. May God grant your family and entire Oyo State fortitude to bear the loss.

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead by tophumble(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2020
Ah!!! Omo yoruba

olaniyilukman:
Pls mind what you will saying when comment on a certain issue, Agboola died for himself and his family and not the people of Oyo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) / Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / FG Shuts Ascon, Integrated, Mobil, Oando, Sahara, Others Over Oil Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.