Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Heavily Pregnant Simi Has A Message For Those Who Refer To Her As ‘dear Or Ma’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Simi Has A Message For Those Who Refer To Her As ‘dear Or Ma’ (395 Views)

Waw! Simi Has Been So Sweet From Childhood, Check Out Her Throwback Photos / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Singer Simi Has Confirmed To The Rumors That She’s Pregnant Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Simi Has A Message For Those Who Refer To Her As ‘dear Or Ma’ by Adebayodavid: 2:23pm On May 14, 2020
Nigerian singer, Simi has given a stern warning to people who address her with “Dear or Ma”. According to the expectant mum, she does not know what to do with people like that.

The Duduke crooner said that she does not want such words to be used for her anymore.

“I don’t know what to do about people that call me “dear” or “ma”. Let it end pls.”, Simi wrote.

See her tweet below:
https://afrigistbase.com/heavily-pregnant-simi-has-a-message-for-those-who-refer-to-her-as-dear-or-ma/
Re: Heavily Pregnant Simi Has A Message For Those Who Refer To Her As ‘dear Or Ma’ by Dikegodspower(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2020
stupid girl. we go de cal u baby or olosho. nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

To All My Single Guys- Seun Osigbesan / Michael Jordan's Signature Shoes From 1985 Sell For Record-breaking $560,000 / #dragginggod” Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Blame God For Ills In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.