Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. (5714 Views)

21 Hilarious Moments Everyone Who’s Farted Will Totally Understand(PICTURES) / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / She Farted Aloud Unknowingly Cos She Had Her Ear Phones On Lol! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2011
Last saturday I attended a wedding at lekki lagos which happens to be my best friend's wedding. The wedding was a huge one and there I learn how to organise mine in d future. But one thing made everyone had a ludicrous story to tell when they got home. It was during the cutting of the cake which happened to be the quietest time of the wedding that made d headline of today's thread. I dont know if she was nervous. While holding the knife together with her husband, she looks like one who was constipated. Before we could mention the word "J.E.S.U.S", she exploded. She farted(mess). I left the hall in shame. I actually video that scene with my phone. I keep watching it each time I visit my friend in her absent. grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by Dyt(f): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
Lol @topic
bt den u nid nt put it up ere
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
Is it because a gal committed the act? Besides no make is mentioned. grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by lysaa(f): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2011
Shyte happens!
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by iyatrustee(f): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2011
angry angry angry

Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by ajasa4link: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
Thatz the word: sh*t happens
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by StudioCFR(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
Wetin make we come do?

Mtchew
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
^kpekusmaniac grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
^kpekusmaniac grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by StudioCFR(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
Lol
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2011
LMAO God!

But I doubt one thing, how would you have quickly recorded that? tongue
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2011
^I was actually recording all the important event and that cutting of cake is one of the important part. grin.
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by tanimz(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2011
Xynerise, which kind bad luck you get for this world sef? undecided
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2011
^^Bad luck good fortune tongue imp!
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by StudioCFR(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2011
Tanimz

U sef too harsh for the matter

Mtchew Lol
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2011
^that is why she doesnt have a boyfriend. Rhymez don suffer grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by lysaa(f): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2011
Xynerise, whats ur profession. .i mean ur faith?
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2011
Profession and faith are two different things. Which one you one ask? And I hope its not a scurrilous question?
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by StudioCFR(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
Xynerise

Did i hear' u say Rhymes?

guy, the Tanimz i know is better off without him Rhynes

Abi Rhymes and Xynerise na the same person?

Mtchew
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by tanimz(f): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^ grin grin grin

xynerise:

^^Bad luck good fortune tongue imp!

Bad luck, bad fortune. undecided

Studio CFR:

Tanimz

U sef too harsh for the matter

Mtchew Lol

Bros, wetin na? sad

xynerise:

^that is why she doesnt have a boyfriend. Rhymez don suffer grin

And where did you get your hypothesis from? grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
@studio. Are u assuming I am Rhymez or are you saying I was Rhymez? grin.
Rhymez is skydeep's younger brother.
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Tanimz. For your mind you think say you be james bond. grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
Now grin tha grin is grin some grin funny grin ish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh lordy lordy mee
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^dude you must be a stammer. grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
xynerise:

^^dude you must be a stammer. grin
grin No  grin iam  grin not a grin ((( Stammer ))) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh lordy lordy mee
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2011
undecided then you must be a laugherer. grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by Dabss(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^^^ dis ur scopes sef!!
Bros take am easy
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
We created the english you speak. grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by EfemenaXY: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2011
Xynerise

you dey use style tell us say na your babe bomb the place on your wedding day?

wetin you give am chop for morning sef?? cheesy cheesy
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by xynerise: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2011
I never marry yet oh. Make you no give me double promotion. grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by EfemenaXY: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
double promotion is good for the soul

now talk true and free yourself man  cool grin
Re: She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. by tanimz(f): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2011
xynerise:

@Tanimz. For your mind you think say you be james bond. grin

I never said I was James Bond. It's good to know that you think of me so highly though. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Boy In African Bathing Tub / Who Knows Him Please? DISCRETION / Funny Meaning To Most Abbreviation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.