Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story (12383 Views)

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story (2) (3) (4)

A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by fearless247: 3:00pm On May 14, 2020
The lady identified as Angela Amewu, recounting her harrowing ordeal in the hands of her uncle revealed that her uncle had s.ex with her countless times.

Sharing her experience on Oyerepa FM, Angela stated that she moved from Kumasi where she was living to Lagos to stay with her Aunt and her husband after they promised to help further her education.

Angela narrated that, her aunt’s husband forcibly slept with her for a long while and at a point in time was forced to sleep with a dog in the same house.

According to the teenager, she got pregnant three times but her aunt’s husband made her abort all of them without any medical intervention.

She disclosed that the things she was going through in the house became unbearable for her so she dropped out of school and left the house and returned to Ghana where she resorted to the selling of water sachets to make ends meet.

Amewu, shockingly intimated that due to the countless number of times her aunt’s husband had intercourse with her, she became so used to it to the extent that she couldn’t stay away from it anymore as there was no day that went by without being raped.

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gkW6ux0NN4

https://buzzicati.com.ng/viral/a-dog-impregnated-me-3-times---18-year-old-girl-shares-ordeal-video

Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by vastolord4(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2020
As there are different colours so are men. They are born with different brain sizes and shapes.
Most of them are very good as much as their intentions in helping others, while the small peanut sized brains of the same gender are uniquely blessed with making sure the good men are classed in the same useless category as them. Please ladies, I for one represents the good guys. Ignore if you are part of the peanut sized brains. They are frauds

Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by Aboks(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2020
A dog impregnated you three times I don't understand

Are you a female dog

Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by fearless247: 3:14pm On May 14, 2020
vastolord4:
As there are different colours so are men. They are born with different brain sizes and shapes.
Most of them are very good as much as their intentions in helping others, while the small peanut sized brains of the same gender are uniquely blessed with making sure the good men are classed in the same useless category as them. Please ladies, I for one represents the good guys. Ignore if you are part of the peanut sized brains. They are frauds
True talk
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by fearless247: 3:15pm On May 14, 2020
Aboks:
A dog impregnated you three times I don't understand
Read the story
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by illicit(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2020
You must be a bitch then
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by Aboks(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
fearless247:
Read the story

guy change the topic jare to

I was impregnated three times

Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by Championvic(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2020
Maybe she is calling the man dog! Mad oooooo
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by fearless247: 3:19pm On May 14, 2020
Aboks:

guy change the topic jare to

I was impregnated three times

hahahahaha.... funny you
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by alphaNomega: 4:31pm On May 14, 2020
Who else came to this thread thinking it was a dog that impregnated an 18 year old girl 3 times?

Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by rotadeco27: 5:31pm On May 14, 2020
Chain!
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by bmdmixer: 5:36pm On May 14, 2020
didnt watch, is the confession happening in a church
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by Shukusheka(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2020
"Angela narrated that, her aunt’s husband forcibly slept with her for a long while and at a point in time was forced to sleep with a dog in the same house."
Bloggers are confused lots. Started the thread with a clickbait title, then decided to further confuse his audience with confusing & disjointed sentences like the one above.

Just give us the story the way it is. angry

Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 14, 2020
fearless247:
Read the story
there is no way dog can impregnate a human being.... read your biology textbook

Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by Brunicekid(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2020
vastolord4:
I represent the good guys too!!!
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by yuswrld20(m): 12:53am On May 15, 2020
tragic.women eye dae see
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by Elton02(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2020
the man Impregnated you Or the Dog did?
Re: A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story by Moneywirer: 6:30am On May 15, 2020
I read the topic, jumped into the thread only for me to find my uncle this, my uncle that..
Was hoping to read about her encounters with a German Shepherd or Pit bull or even a Dalmatian.
My friend where is the dog

Two Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Liberia / Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? / Jude Ameh and Ademola Aderibigbe Docked For N11.3m Fraud In Kano State (Photo)