Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

This Man Killed His Cousin Brother Because Of Mango - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Killed His Cousin Brother Because Of Mango (256 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Killed His Cousin Brother Because Of Mango by Bay1o(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2020
It was heard that the son of Solomon Monday Orji had gone to Chinedu's compound to pick some mango to eat. Then Chinedu out of his deep hatred for Monday Orji's family caned the little boy without mercy, to the extent that the boy laid down unconsciously and was unable to go back to home.

When the father heard what had befalled on his son, Solomon, he hurriedly rushed to Chinedu's (owner of the mango tree) compound to question him why he caned his son so mercilessly.

A raging argument then bursted out, as they both exchanged bitter words. The father then carried his son home shortly after the argument.

According to eyewitnesses, on his way home, the suspect went inside his room, picked up a cutlass and ran towards the victim's house.

Read more. At
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=d0001eff3fb291c9b5c7ef4d53dbbae3&news_entry_id=s2a539f73200514en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_e3f5b260-4ccf-4572-a558-6e2f028ce2fe&from=news
Re: This Man Killed His Cousin Brother Because Of Mango by feoyewo: 4:28pm On May 14, 2020
Terrible
Re: This Man Killed His Cousin Brother Because Of Mango by nifemi25(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2020
Post the remaining part here or i wont click on read more

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Gave Two Warm Slaps To The Police Officer In Warri (video) / BREAKING: Osisioma Flyover Will Be Ready This Year, Ikpeazu Assures Abians / Ask The Legal Doctor Online -Just Vex Am Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.