Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

God! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God! (1025 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God! by yekparikpa(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2020
THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. I finally lost her after I asked to my wife and my only daughter to go stay at the village for some time till things returns to normal. I received the news of her demise couple of hours ago. They had only spent just one week. God! Thanks to Waveskaaya for all the support. Thanks to Jainine! Good bye everyone. I'll take a break from nairaland after today. I can't even go to see my wife in the village. My life is finished!
Re: God! by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 14, 2020
I don't get it... You lost your wife?
Re: God! by Jainine(f): 6:51pm On May 14, 2020
Oh Man! angry

So sad, i wish I had magical words to help comfort you and your wife. Its so sad to hear this and I can imagine how you feel

My deepest condolences to you and your wife
Re: God! by faithfull18(f): 7:43pm On May 14, 2020
cry It is well.
Re: God! by yekparikpa(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2020
Dew04:
I don't get it...
You lost your wife?
My only daughter.
Re: God! by yekparikpa(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2020
Jainine:
Oh Man! angry

So sad, i wish I had magical words to help comfort you and your wife. Its so sad to hear this and I can imagine how you feel

My deepest condolences to you and your wife
I feel so empty and fed up with life. But it's well.
Re: God! by yekparikpa(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2020
I don't know what to or say! My wife needs me too! I don't know what else to say. I've tried to raise money from everywhere since Afternoon, but unfortunately I got nothing, The current situation in the country wouldn't help either. I don't know if its right, but I have to be in the village tomorrow and bury my daughter. If anyone here wishes to assist me with Transportation fare, here's an account number xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx. Mine is xxxxx but I owe sokoloan and they'll deduct anything that gets into it. Good night and Goodbye everyone. Cc: Waveskaaya and Jainine.
Re: God! by Nobody: 6:13am On May 15, 2020
I'm sorry but your child died and no single person, family or friends can support you with transport money to attend to the matter? Not even your wife's family? You sound like a Christian. Your pastors or church members can't raise money for you to travel and bury your dead child?

7 Likes

Re: God! by Nobody: 6:18am On May 15, 2020
God will punish you if this is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: God! by HiFreda(f): 6:53am On May 15, 2020
I'm truly sorry about this.
No one should ever have to decide if they can afford healthcare for their own child.
I'm sorry.
Re: God! by Jainine(f): 7:08am On May 15, 2020
ModelX:
God will punish you if this is a scam.

To be fair, when you help people here they could be Liars... It's quite difficult to tell the difference And they stand in the way of people with genuine problem.

1 Like

Re: God! by Ishilove: 7:17am On May 15, 2020
Accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: God! by Jainine(f): 7:26am On May 15, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 15, 2020
Jainine:

I helped him twice, first time 15k after his daughter was admitted, he came back second time, I sent him 10k, then he did send me pictures from his account explaiin he didn't get the money because his loan was cleared... And I believe there is this other guy who also helped him twice too, (I remember he sent him more than he initially planned too) When his daughter was sick.

I feel sorry reading that he lost her but I think i am out of assistance to give. I do wish him the best and hope he finds help from someone else
mighty kind

2 Likes

Re: God! by yekparikpa(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2020
This is indeed very sad. Please no one should help me again nor send anything to us. Reading comments here could be indeed very saddening. Thanks Jainine for the 25k... I have always acknowledged your support and assistance. If anyone here resides in Rivers state, please come and ask of Mr Obinna or Papa Jayna the one the wife sells Zobo at No 11 railway, off afam road, Kom kom Oyigbo, Rivers state. I hail from Orlu in IMO state. I have been on Nairaland for over 5years, I have never in my lifetime had any reasons to ask for anyone for a penny online. To think that people will assume I want to scam them with my now late daughter is actually the worst I have seen online. I'll deactivate my account soon cos I can't bear reading such messages at this trouble times in my life and family. This is indeed very shameful that i have to bring my life and family on nairaland. Once again I'll say thank you to Waveskaaya, Jainine. Thank You everyone!
Re: God! by Nobody: 10:26am On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: God! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 15, 2020
yekparikpa:
My only daughter.
Accept my condolenses. When i saw your comment where you posted you account details asking for financial assistance, i thought all this was a scam. So i get where albertatrina is coming from. I hope you recover from this great loss. If you don't mind me asking, has your daughter been buried already?
I can't promise anything now. But when i'm certain, i'll reach out to you...

1 Like

Re: God! by jabolo(m): 1:10am On May 16, 2020
ModelX:
Abeg shut up with the pity party already. Nobody here owes you anything so get your act together!
Shameless man.

I assumed you were one of those new monikers, created solely for mischief but in reality you've been here a while. Your posts are littered with 'lashing outs' often for no reason.

So, you continued that by 'lashing out' at a grieving father. I don't see what he's said upthread to deserve this so it says more about you bro.

It's not just immaturity. You need to let in the light sometimes, there is something very very dark in your life.

4 Likes

Re: God! by mamaafrik(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2020
HiFreda:
I'm truly sorry about this.
No one should ever have to decide if they can afford healthcare for their own child.
I'm sorry.
can i get to meet you in real person outside here??
Re: God! by yekparikpa(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
@mynd44, Ishilove. I'm returning online after almost 7 months away. Please I kindly ask that you remove this post. It brings sad memories. Thanks!
Re: God! by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
The mods know better young man.
Re: God! by yekparikpa(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2020
yekparikpa:
@mynd44, Ishilove. I'm returning online after almost 7 months away. Please I kindly ask that you remove this post. It brings sad memories. Thanks!
@ RoyalRoy RoyalRoy

(1) (Reply)

Confused: What State Should I Do My NYSC? / Making New Friends In Your 30s. / Social Media Outraged At Video Of Man Flogging His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.