Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy (982 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Below are some categories of Nigerian women during their pregnancy stage

Which category ur woman or u belong to

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Heh

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin ok

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin ok

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ok grin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Thattallgirl(f): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol I heard of a pregnant woman who craved for the smell that comes outta gutter. She'd just sit beside any gutter and perceive whatever comes outta there cheesy
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by donbachi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pregnancy...a woman's biggest gift.
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
I must surely do number 9,13 21 and 22
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol I heard of a pregnant woman who craved for the smell that comes outta gutter. She'd just sit beside any gutter and perceive whatever comes outta there cheesy
what
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
I must surely do number 9,13 and 22
u want a simp husband abi

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Diffpussies:
u want a simp husband abi
What is simping in it, abeg is it everything you must drag with a woman?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by IamPlato(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
I must surely do number 9,13 21 and 22
this Is How You Know Women That Plan On Tormenting men With No Reason, just For Fun...
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
What is simping in it, abeg is it everything you must drag with a woman?
make ur man dey massage ur leg like say he no get better thing do See ur mouth

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamPlato:
this Is How You Know Women That Plan On Tormenting men With No Reason, just For Fun...
that girl tire person self ,, I bin dey reason make I show her love small but.............. embarassed
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by crackhaus: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Everything God made was wonderfully created, but vagina people were "curiously" created.

See their behaviours.

Complete weirdos... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Liposure: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Men are trying. Look at what we go through for just blessing these daughters of eve
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hey.........

Bar man gimme one chair with cold malt lemme read comment
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Thattallgirl(f): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
crackhaus:
Everything God made was wonderfully created, but vagina people were "curiously" created.

See their behaviours.

Complete weirdos... grin
Liposure:
Men are trying. Look at what we go through for just blessing these daughters of eve
Deal with it cheesy tongue

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by DontBullshitMe: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Surrogacy things tongue

Who wants widened puá¹£sy and big tummy?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Bigdik70inch2(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=96973648]I must surely do number 9,13 21 and 22[/quote]

Yinmu...
Once I realise she wanna start exhibiting dos weird behaviour/delivery is almost due.........am leaving home or send her back to her parent parent.....I can withstand any wahala....
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Diffpussies(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Bigdik70inch2 post=96976634][/quote] no be u put d wahala there grin
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Bigdik70inch2(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Diffpussies:
no be u put d wahala there grin

grin
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by tobechi74: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
She did not dare to dance

Or jump the gutter

She did not jump the fence

She would not stand in front of a man

Nor widen her legs

She slowly passed out urine

For fear of tearing her hymen

Sexual miseducation
She swear it was not her fault

Her hands shakes vigorously

Mumbling words beneath my understanding

She felt the bite of a mosquito

In between her pure legs

She has been disvirgined

She fears getting pregnant
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by malomo26582: 5:41am On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=Bigdik70inch2 post=96976634][/quote] no be u put d wahala there
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Mindlog: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Hilarious but how a woman feels during pregnancy should never be diminished but be supported as e no easy to carry another human being inside belle.
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Mindlog: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2020
crackhaus:

See their behaviours.

Complete weirdos... grin

Those behaviours are part of the journey of fatherhood......way before the birth,! cheesy
Re: Types Of Nigerian Women During Pregnancy by Vyolet(f): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2020
It's easy to make pregnancy jokes for these dickheads, after all, you can never be pregnant, how then can you understand how it feels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experienced Mothers Help Me / Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam / My Best Friend Mom Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.