Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows (19749 Views)

Uzodinma Denies Stopping Tinubu From Releasing Kanu, Accuses PDP Of Blackmail / Tinubu: Soyinka Denies Paying Tribute To APC Presidential Flagbearer / Uzodinma Denies Rejecting Edo Election Results, Not Heading To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2020
Is it a surprise? Imo people want him and they should enjoy him.

Will he come out and say oh yes I paid fulani for their cows? Hell No.

A coward will be coward for ever. Imo enjoy your governor biko.

8M too small was expecting 8Billion or 80Billion before.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by EM123: 5:57pm On May 14, 2020
Is the pictures in the fake news also fake?
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Reference(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2020
Ah, ah...just three posts ago folks were hailing him as a bridge builder now blaming others for fake news...what is going on on this forum. Why the poker face everywhere.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by futurenix(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2020
There was a clash as I learnt where cows damaged crops and in turn the community killed some of the cows. The Governor sent a letter to the community to pay 8M for the cows without asking about their damaged crops.

They actually agreed to pay the sum the herdsmen requested but on the condition that they will cost their damaged crops and the herdsmen will pay too.

The damaged crops can be 100 times the price of the cows given.

onez:
I don't think he made any payment. There is no herdsmen/ farmers issue in IMO state
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by AsawanaDgreat: 6:07pm On May 14, 2020
Gov Hope, you are a suspect I don't know who to believe.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Dimmatic(f): 6:08pm On May 14, 2020
I listened to igbo ezuko on darling fm owerri this morning, ezinihtte mbaise interim chairman made it clear on air. In his words, when he was called on phone by the prsenter obinna Chinaeke, Mr chairman said, our God given governor is a peace loving man, after our final meeting he paid the sum of 8million to the herdsmen to avoid trouble. Hope is just hopeless
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by wellmax(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2020
I knew it must be an ipobic fake news
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by kemii5553: 6:08pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 688638[/color]
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Donaldoni: 6:10pm On May 14, 2020
Chukwurah003:

That saying is for illiterates

What of "in every rumour, there is an iota of truth" tongue
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by obailala(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2020
The opposition PDP in Imo and the hordes of bitter IPOBians scattered all over the place are obviously very displeased that this news is fake. One can already see several of the unfortunate fellows weeping and wailing all over this thread, and insisting the earlier FAKE facebook report must be real.

The ipobian slander mill has since been on rampage, churning out fake news upon fake news upon fake propaganda against Uzodimma since he became governor.

The other time they claimed Uzodimma had placed Hausas in Imo state on stipends (how daft); of course it was rightly debunked as foolish news. Then they proceeded to say Uzodimma was appointing Emir of Owerri, Emir of Mbaise and Orlu. That too was debunked as stupidity. Then Abba Kyari died, and some retardeens claimed Uzodimma was renaming Imsu to Abba Kyari Uni. These twerps just never get tired of churning out rubbish and peddling same on facebook and WhatsApp.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by MetaPhysical: 6:41pm On May 14, 2020
BREYZ:
Which are we to believe now?
Which way Hope Uzodimma?

Do you think fulani cows will disappear in Imo and there will not be a compensation? grin

Even in Sokoto, seat of fulani power they massacre for missing cows, not to talk of fulani cows barbequed and feasted in Ibo country. Someone must pay, with money or with life.

Gov settled them, its why there is peace.

Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
I know PDP deviced and sponsored this rumour. Some rumours like this are easily detectable.

So, I wasn't bothered..
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Priwillo: 7:02pm On May 14, 2020
onez:
I don't think he made any payment. There is no herdsmen/ farmers issue in IMO state

There is.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by ThatFairGuy: 8:01pm On May 14, 2020
GamalNasser:
So who paid the Fulanis 8m ?
GamalNasser did
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by chuksvee(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2020
Mbise people, make una go rest kwanu
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by NJPot(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2020
jrusky:
Is it a surprise? Imo people want him and they should enjoy him.

Will he come out and say oh yes I paid fulani for their cows? Hell No.

A coward will be coward for ever. Imo enjoy your governor biko.

to be sincere Imo people didn't vote for Uzodimma. Hedid not even campaign. He was imposed on us. I taught he would pretend to be good and do better than Ihedioha but he was quick to show his true nature which every Imo people know. Uzodimma is a first class scammer without a single conscience. do you know that up till today, Imo workers and pensioners have not been paid since march. Yet he claims to be probing Ihedioha who never owned anyone. Uzodimma may be assassinated the way I am seeing it. The hatred he has accumulated for himself is still on the increase.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by WeRblessed(f): 8:53pm On May 14, 2020
The fear of mazi nnamdi Kanu is is beginning of wisdom to the south east leaders and ohaneze ndi iberibe
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by NJPot(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2020
onez:

obailala:
The opposition PDP in Imo and the hordes of bitter IPOBians scattered all over the place are obviously very displeased that this news is fake. One can already see several of the unfortunate fellows weeping and wailing all over this thread, and insisting the earlier FAKE facebook report must be real.

The ipobian slander mill has since been on rampage, churning out fake news upon fake news upon fake propaganda against Uzodimma since he became governor.

The other time they claimed Uzodimma had placed Hausas in Imo state on stipends (how daft); of course it was rightly debunked as foolish news. Then they proceeded to say Uzodimma was appointing Emir of Owerri, Emir of Mbaise and Orlu. That too was debunked as stupidity. Then Abba Kyari died, and some retardeens claimed Uzodimma was renaming Imsu to Abba Kyari Uni. These twerps just never get tired of churning out rubbish and peddling same on facebook and WhatsApp.

stop defending all these politicians. It was my village that the Fulani came. Some villagers killed some of the Fulani cows and ate. Anyadike in Imo state house and Emeka Chinedu in federal house helped in resolving the issue and Uzodimma also came into the matter. The Fulani headers mentioned the number of their lost cows which was settled with money. That was what brought peace. They were warned not to bring their cows to Mbaise again. Though I hate Uzodimma, but what he did was the best thing to do to bring peace. But due to people from other Igbo regions has lambasted Uzodimma for settling the Fulani herdsmen with money, he is now denying it.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Amah70: 9:40pm On May 14, 2020
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/uzodinma-denies-paying-herdsmen-n8m-for-missing-cows/

Opponents of governor Uzodinma are desperadoes in Owerri zone.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by obailala(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2020
NJPot:

stop defending all these politicians. It was my village that the Fulani came. Some villagers killed some of the Fulani cows and ate. Anyadike in Imo state house and Emeka Chinedu in federal house helped in resolving the issue and Uzodimma also came into the matter. The Fulani headers mentioned the number of their lost cows which was settled with money. That was what brought peace. They were warned not to bring their cows to Mbaise again. Though I hate Uzodimma, but what he did was the best thing to do to bring peace. But due to people from other Igbo regions has lambasted Uzodimma for settling the Fulani herdsmen with money, he is now denying it.
Oga there's a difference between defending Truth and defending a politician; except we're saying truth no longer means anything in our politically charged generation.

I dont know whether he did it or not or whether its 8million or not; I cant vouch for anybody let alone a Nigerian politician. But my point is the increasing number of bare faced dumb lies and propaganda people keep churning out against the man all for the sake of politics. The amount of silly propaganda created everyday against the man tilts me to doubting this N8m story.

By the way, I personally dont see anything wrong if he uses money to ensure peace, but it would be sad if 8million was actually paid; how many cows were killed?
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Miracle1991: 9:54pm On May 14, 2020
Donaldoni:
Trying to save face There is no smoke without fire... tongue
even when FFK said he slept with ojukwu wife abi? According to you, there is no smoke without fire.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Donaldoni: 10:31pm On May 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
even when FFK said he slept with ojukwu wife abi? According to you, there is no smoke without fire.

Didn't he
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Metalsmith(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2020
The authors of the fake news needs to face prosecution and make public apology.otherwise it is not fake news!!
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by Nwaonyishi69: 11:10pm On May 14, 2020
The biggest problem is how an illiterate worked through 419 to IMO government house.
Re: Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows by nwimo22(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2020
onez:
Am sure you are not in Imo state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.