Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship (465 Views)

Advice Needed On Postgraduate Degree / Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / UNILAG Lecturer Stabs Postgraduate Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship by Ingold(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2020
Hello Nairalanders .

I am a chemical engineering student , currently in 400L.
Please I will like to know which country I can apply to for postgraduate scholarship . I have in mind , a country where I can be working as I am studying . A country where I can get job after graduating and where I can get to spend some time there after graduating.

Also which scholarship , would you recommend ?

Thank You.
Re: I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship by Orestino(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2020
Ingold:
Hello Nairalanders .

Please I will like to know which country I can apply to for postgraduate scholarship . I have in mind , a country where I can be working as I am studying . A country where I can get job after graduating and where I can get to spend some time there after graduating.

Thank You.
Re: I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 14, 2020
Try googling the USA and Canadian Scholarships.
Re: I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship by Campquest: 7:06pm On May 14, 2020
Ingold:
Hello Nairalanders .

Thank You.
Kindly check the schorlaship section of campusquest from time to time. See signature below.
Re: I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship by Ikjosh04: 1:55pm On May 24, 2020
Hi sholapey, Good afternoon Ma'am. I'm a keen follower of the tbills thread and I need your advice and opinion that's why I decided to mention you here for me not to derail the tbills thread.

I'm a fresh chemical engineering graduate and I'm exploring my options. I've decided to go for my masters in Ireland cause it's relatively cheap compared to other countries I've in mind. I'm looking at going for a masters program in Biomedical engineering/science, biopharmceutical/pharmaceutical engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering in Ireland but I'll like to have a full knowledge of the labour market over there. Should I go ahead and pursue my masters in Biomedical Engineering or i should look at other career paths like Process Engineering, Process Automation Engineering, Project Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and co. My B. Eng Chemical Engineering has a wide career path. So my question which career path is better and do you know will thrive and is well sought after in Ireland?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 24, 2020
Ikjosh04:
Hi sholapey, Good afternoon Ma'am. I'm a keen follower of the tbills thread and I need your advice and opinion that's why I decided to mention you here for me not to derail the tbills thread.

I'm a fresh chemical engineering graduate and I'm exploring my options. I've decided to go for my masters in Ireland cause it's relatively cheap compared to other countries I've in mind. I'm looking at going for a masters program in Biomedical engineering/science, biopharmceutical/pharmaceutical engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering in Ireland but I'll like to have a full knowledge of the labour market over there. Should I go ahead and pursue my masters in Biomedical Engineering or i should look at other career paths like Process Engineering, Process Automation Engineering, Project Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and co. My B. Eng Chemical Engineering has a wide career path. So my question which career path is better and do you know will thrive and is well sought after in Ireland?
You're on the right part. However, An early career Chemical Engineer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €40,257 based on 29 salaries. A mid-career Chemical Engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €53,476 based on 15 salaries. You may check for a well paid engineering jobs on www.irishjobs.ie to have more understanding of the job market. I wish you best of luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship by Ikjosh04: 4:05pm On May 24, 2020
Sholapey:
You're on the right part. However, An early career Chemical Engineer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €40,257 based on 29 salaries. A mid-career Chemical Engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €53,476 based on 15 salaries. You may check for a well paid engineering jobs on www.irishjobs.ie to have more understanding of the job market. I wish you best of luck!
Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Postgraduate Scholarship by Eniolakiite(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
Hello
You can watch my video on how I landed a full scholarship here and I also make more videos to help prospective students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_VBCxw7Q0&t=151s

Ingold:
Hello Nairalanders .

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Is Education The Key To Success? / JAMB 2020 "THE Top 10 Best Students " / Mastery Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.