Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi (678 Views)

Nigeria At 57: Facebook User Calls Out Christ Embassy. / The Middle Path / Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by ContractKiller: 6:50pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 14, 2020
Just one person na Saudi twitter
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Enoch07: 6:56pm On May 14, 2020
very funny, Twitter better take down that tweet b4 U.S sees it. Africa has no part in this non sense, no put us for problem I beg u
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Exc2000: 6:56pm On May 14, 2020
cool

Stupid Jew... Iraq was not ruined by Arabs but by Americans, same with Syria, and Libya.. if not for Russia and China Iran would had being left in ruins... the only ones spared like UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI all pay through their nose to pay US for keeping middle east safe (aka not invading them)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants to join African Union (https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20171129-netanyahu-israel-seeks-to-join-african-union/), Morrocan King begged t join African Union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by ContractKiller: 6:58pm On May 14, 2020
You're a real Abeed. grin

Exc2000:
cool

Stupid Jew... Iraq was not ruined by Arabs but by Americans, same with Syria, and Libya.. if not for Russia and China Iran would had being left in ruins... the only ones spared like UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI all pay through their nose to pay US for keeping middle east safe (aka not invading them)

Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by funshint(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2020
United States of "Afrabia"
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by TheExecutioner: 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
Where did OP say that one person is Saudi twitter? In any case, Arabs are greedy, selfish, pigs and I'm happy with the way they shut him down.

Tadeknkeepcalm:
Just one person na Saudi twitter
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Exc2000: 7:03pm On May 14, 2020
ContractKiller:
You're a real Abeed. grin

calling me a slave to get me angry is a waste of time for a grown man like you... I have lived in Europe (UK) have family in US, and In 4 states in UAE(Sharjah, Abudhabi, Dubai, Ajman), being to muscat Oman, Doha Qatar and I can tell you for a fact the real slaves are the people who worship people like Trump who see them as shiithole dwellers and always chase them out for one immigration rules or the other calling them criminals even their law abiding professionals who are legitimate immigrants

Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by ContractKiller: 7:13pm On May 14, 2020
Who is worshipping Donald Trump here? How is refusing to accept Arab overlordship the same thing as worshipping Donald Trump? Shouldn't Africans be able to raise themselves up with their own hands and own mental resources my dear Abeed? Please enlighten me more.

Exc2000:

calling me a slave to get me angry is a waste of time for a grown man like you... I have lived in Europe (UK) have family in US, and In 4 states in UAE(Sharjah, Abudhabi, Dubai, Ajman), being to muscat Oman, Doha Qatar and I can tell you for a fact the real slaves are the people who worship people like Trump who see them as shiithole dwellers and always chase them out for one immigration rules or the other

Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Exc2000: 7:19pm On May 14, 2020
ContractKiller:
Who is worshipping Donald Trump here? How is refusing to accept Arab overlordship the same thing as worshipping Donald Trump? Shouldn't Africans be able to raise themselves up with their own hands and own mental resources my dear Abeed? Please enlighten me more.

I laugh at neo colonial slave calling someone abeed.. people like you would only travel before having sense and seeing how Caucasians see you like monkeys

as the saying goes no one is an Island, countries and continents are forging stronger alies and trade partners across continents, you are here thinking Africa can survive as a continent without trade with others especially Asia and Middle East

Only a fool would keep short to Commonwealth alliance and insult African and Middle East alliance..

Son think of what Middle East Africa trade power would have over OPEC and global oil trades, deals and prices

Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 14, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Where did OP say that one person is Saudi twitter? In any case, Arabs are greedy, selfish, pigs and I'm happy with the way they shut him down.

You should have seen the previous header before altering it. Learn to calm down oga
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by ContractKiller: 7:53pm On May 14, 2020
What is keep short? If it means "keep shut" then perhaps you should apply your advice to mentally stunted life.

I was reacting to some nonsense by one of your Arab slave masters where he is manifesting his desire to rule over you. I reacted to the issue of the moment, not one that is not relevant to the topic of this post.

If you want to serve as a eunuch/Abeed go ahead and volunteer your services in the Middle East and North Africa like all those other ones who are slaving away over there. Don't cry for Abike Dabiri to come and rescue you.

Exc2000:

I laugh at neo colonial slave calling someone abeed.. people like you would only travel before having sense and seeing how Caucasians see you like monkeys

as the saying goes no one is an Island, countries and continents are forging stronger alies and trade partners across continents, you are here thinking Africa can survive as a continent without trade with others especially Asia and Middle East

Only a fool would keep short to Commonwealth alliance and insult African and Middle East alliance..

Son think of what Middle East Africa trade power would have over OPEC and global oil trades, deals and prices

Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Exc2000: 8:00pm On May 14, 2020
ContractKiller:
What is keep short? If it means "keep shut" then perhaps you should apply your advice to mentally stunted life.

I was reacting to some nonsense by one of your Arab slave masters where he is manifesting his desire to rule over you. I reacted to the issue of the moment, not one that is not relevant to the topic of this post.

If you want to serve as a eunuch/Abeed go ahead and volunteer your services in the Middle East and North Africa like all those other ones who are slaving away over there. Don't cry for Abike Dabiri to come and rescue you.

truly for a fool who could only pick out typographical error in a comment filled with social economical reality and thinking proficiency in English Language as bestowed upon his slave ancestors by Lord Lugard is a show of intelligence doesn't deserve my time

I bet just like when Nigeria joined Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, consent of any of anybody in your irrelevant lineage wasn't asked for , when Africa and Middle East would join forces in trade and investment nobody would seek your useless nairaland opinion

so continue your life career as a slave and a troll
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by ContractKiller: 8:19pm On May 14, 2020
This is the internet! This is where unhappy people like you thrive. You live for moments to take your mind away from how miserable your wretched, contemptible life is! lol.

Even if it means you have to live in a make believe world!

Your existence proves that it is a waste of time to try and reason with fools. I can only show you how irrelevant your life is and it will never matter to anyone outside your compound!

Exc2000:

truly for a fool who could only pick out typographical error in a comment filled with social economical reality and thinking proficiency in English Language as bestowed upon his slave ancestors by Lord Lugard is a show of intelligence doesn't deserve my time

I bet just like when Nigeria joined Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, consent of any of anybody in your irrelevant lineage wasn't asked for , when Africa and Middle East would join forces in trade and investment nobody would seek your useless nairaland opinion

so continue your life career as a slave and a troll
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Exc2000: 8:23pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=ContractKiller post=89551900]This is the internet! This is where unhappy people like you thrive. You live for moments to take your mind away from how miserable your wretched, contemptible life is! lol.

Even if it means you have to live in a make believe world!

Your existence proves that it is a waste of time to try and reason with fools. I can only show you how irrelevant your life is and it will never matter to anyone outside your compound!

/quote]

You Just describe your father in one comment hahaha dunce is crying cos I gave him little home training his irrelevant parents couldn't give him

next time choose your words carefully before calling anyone Abeed, if not your father would share out of the backlash for not training you own how to talk with strangers online
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by Exc2000: 8:31pm On May 14, 2020
cool

How Pathetic O.P's life must have being 80% of Thread and Topics he created his one way or the other about Arab or Muslim... his tittles are Muslim this, Arab that, Islam this and that...

such a buffoon .. If you are happy with your Religion or ethnicity then you wont focus so much energy on islam, muslim and arabs as if they raped your mother

Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by ContractKiller: 9:16pm On May 14, 2020
Hahahaha! I took this clown to the cleaners and he can't get over it!
That giant letter "L" on your forehead which you were born with is your family inheritance and your life destiny! Crawl back into your hole and cry yourself to sleep.

[img]https://images./BjJmwR8SSLjEYm8nyLODn.gif[/img]

[quote author=Exc2000 post=89552029][/quote]
Re: Saudi User Calls For United States Of Middle East & Africa, Africans Blast Hi by donnie(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2020
The whole area in the map he shared is actually Africa and was dominated by blacks in the past. The phrase "Middle East" is a European fabrication. They're mocking you.

True black Israelites do not know thier history. They've been brainwashed by White Supremacy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Allow Suffering In The World? / Don't Be Desperate For Marriage / The Testimony Of A Sick Alcoholic That Cracked Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.