Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Who Can Do Justice To This!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Do Justice To This!!! (366 Views)

UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) / Madonna University: Justice For Stephanie Who Died On Campus / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Do Justice To This!!! by coolcentbigman(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2020
I have tried solving this but I know I'm wrong because I can tell if the angle is absolute angel or not.

Please I'm very bad with maths and I seriously need the answer to this math problem, you can solve it, snap and send here...

I think it the best way to keep myself busy in the covid-19 pandemic.

Thanks.

Re: Who Can Do Justice To This!!! by Campquest: 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
Lol! You are really funny. Campusquest is an online platform for stuffs like this. When u have an assignment or question you find difficult, ask the question and you shall get answers from other students. Check my signature!
By the way, if the two lines are parallel, the answers are easy. Use angle on a straight line for a, use corresponding angle for be and opposite angles for c
Re: Who Can Do Justice To This!!! by dejt4u(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2020
coolcentbigman:
I have tried solving this but I know I'm wrong because I can tell if the angle is absolute angel or not.

Please I'm very bad with maths and I seriously need the answer to this math problem, you can solve it, snap and send here...

I think it the best way to keep myself busy in the covid-19 pandemic.

Thanks.
a° = b° = c° = 75°
Re: Who Can Do Justice To This!!! by coolcentbigman(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2020
Campquest:
Lol! You are really funny. Campusquest is an online platform for stuffs like this. When u have an assignment or question you find difficult, ask the question and you shall get answers from other students. Check my signature!
By the way, if the two lines are parallel, the answers are easy. Use angle on a straight line for a, use corresponding angle for be and opposite angles for c

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Original Or Fake / Igbinedion University Okada 2020/2021 Direct Entry Form/admission Form Is Out / IAUE HND Conversion To Degree Programmes Admission Form For 2020/2021 | Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.