Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? - Sports (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? (71246 Views)

Ballon D'or Award 2023: Lionel Messi, Haaland Lead Nominees / Live Pictures From Ballon D'or Award 2021 / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by hinohsend: 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
m140:

Wetin messi win for 2012?
Cr7 robber , 2010 was not robbery, right
Who did he rob 2014?

Neuer
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2020
hinohsend:

Neuer
No be only neuer, na Abimeleck
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by pquaver(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2020
m140:

Wetin messi win for 2012?

Are you asking of 2012 where he scored the 91 goals in the year or another 2012?

NO SOUL CAME CLOSE AND NOBODY WON A TREBLE. Chelsea won the ucl. Just small glimpse go and do your research yourself I will not spoon feed you.

Similarly, check out the breakdown of Messi’s goals for both Barcelona and Argentina in 2012:

He scored 13 goals in 12 Champions League matches, five goals in eight Copa del Rey games, two goals in two Supercopa tilts and 59 goals in 38 league appearances—good for an astonishing 1.553 goals per game in La Liga. (Remember when Muller’s 1.417 seemed impressive?)
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2020
pquaver:

Are you asking of 2012 where he scored the 91 goals in the year or another 2012?

NO SOUL CAME CLOSE AND NOBODY WON A TREBLE. Chelsea won the ucl. Just small glimpse go and do your research yourself I will not spoon feed you.

Similarly, check out the breakdown of Messi’s goals for both Barcelona and Argentina in 2012:

He scored 13 goals in 12 Champions League matches, five goals in eight Copa del Rey games, two goals in two Supercopa tilts and 59 goals in 38 league appearances—good for an astonishing 1.553 goals per game in La Liga. (Remember when Muller’s 1.417 seemed impressive?)

Nawa ooo, was it same for 2010
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by pquaver(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2020
m140:

Nawa ooo, was it same for 2010
. 2010 was same he was the best player individually. That has been my point. But for those saying Messi robbed sneider I see no logic in you fully claiming Messi robbed sneider and refuse to accept Ronaldo also has 2013 and 2014 balon dor via the same robbery. His fan keep shouting world cup year and I ask was 2014 not a world cup year? Did Ronaldo and Portugal not exit that Worldcup in group stage and woefully ? How did he now justifiably win a balon dor in your eyes the same year? While people who did better at the world up received nothing That is my point. Remove the 2logs in Ronaldo eye b4 coming to Messi.
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by m140(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2020
pquaver:
. 2010 was same he was the best player individually. That has been my point. But for those saying Messi robbed sneider I see no logic in you fully claiming Messi robbed sneider and refuse to accept Ronaldo also has 2013 and 2014 balon dor via the same robbery. His fan keep shouting world cup year and I ask was 2014 not a world cup year? Did Ronaldo and Portugal not exit that Worldcup in group stage and woefully ? How did he now justifiably win a balon dor in your eyes the same year? While people who did better at the world up received nothing That is my point. Remove the 2logs in Ronaldo eye b4 coming to Messi.
World cup dey 2013 too, lolzzzz, how was messi the best 2010 na?... person won ucl with treble, n got to wc finals, was it like that for those players 2013 n 2014, day light robbery, but still cr7 meet up.... am no fans of both players like that cus they couldn't replicate their consistency in the wc ,,,, am really a fan of both... cus of this social media football time sef.... all those fifa ballondior na rubbish too me. But 2010 was the worst I have ever seen about this award thing
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by cheesmooth(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by Spaxon(f): 9:45am On May 29, 2020
Wayne Mark Rooney
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by stanliwise(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Successfullion1:
Iniesta and XAVI
You tried sending me a mail
Re: Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? by TMDigital: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
m140:

Lolzzzz, bros messi is nothing outside barca.
It's only messi that wins trophy for the team bah,
Messi should get injured like cr7 too to win copa, the ones he played sef wetin he win, na for him front e dey happen. Average outside barca. I guess messi won the world cup for iniesta n xavi,,,, see as iniesta score for wc finals. Messi made them better , they won wc n 2 euro that's more competitive without him, you just saying jargons, he needs them than they need him, they won bigger trophy when he was not playing for them, something he himself prayed for. He is nothing without them. They won with another shirt,but he cant

He don win world cup o

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.