Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Hide Your Photos, Videos, Apps And So Many Other With This Unique App. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hide Your Photos, Videos, Apps And So Many Other With This Unique App. (811 Views)

Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 / Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent / Google Bans 29 Apps That May Have Stolen Your Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hide Your Photos, Videos, Apps And So Many Other With This Unique App. by Felincous(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2020
There are so many apps to hide stuffs on android but this app here is a unique one in that, no one can recognize it as an app for hiding things on your phone.I have been using it since 2012 and I don't think I can do without it on my phone. Its 100% free. Below is how to download it and how to use it. Enjoy!���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYMpWia0Kg
Re: Hide Your Photos, Videos, Apps And So Many Other With This Unique App. by seunlayi(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
Nice but people like he won't need it because I have nothing to hide.
Re: Hide Your Photos, Videos, Apps And So Many Other With This Unique App. by faithfull18(f): 7:45pm On May 14, 2020
seunlayi:
You can hide your bank app for example.
Re: Hide Your Photos, Videos, Apps And So Many Other With This Unique App. by Felincous(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2020
seunlayi:
There are some sensitive stuffs we might need to hide, not because they are bad but because we need to keep them safe and personal

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! / Which Good Phone Can I Get Between 70k & 80k / A Day Old Brand New Samsung A12 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.