Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Has Been Killing Businesses Over The Years And More To Come After COVID-19 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Has Been Killing Businesses Over The Years And More To Come After COVID-19 (473 Views)

How Prof Soludo Is Killing Businesses And Chasing Away Investors / FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations / FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Been Killing Businesses Over The Years And More To Come After COVID-19 by wmcnigeria(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2020
When you ask any SME or enterprise or even bigger companies that what is the issue with their low sales, they quickly reply "Low customer base". And when you ask further what measure(s) they have put in place, they would reply "We have spent more than enough on social media marketing, marketers and setting up affiliates etc" and still at the end nothing to show, still same story.

JUMIA was founded in 2012 and has expanded to over 5 countries in Africa. Today, they can boast of over 6 million active users - would you tell me that there have not been any e-commerce platform like Jumia that has emerged and folded-up during this period? Yes there is. Even the ones with better business model also die along the way.

The rate at which Facebook Users grows daily is so rapid. Presently, Facebook is about to cover 2/4 of the world population.

Then you will be wondering, what is going on with me? I have a nice business model? I have endorsements, awards, skills and experiences but yet nothing turns up.

Let me gist you, even with COVID or no COVID, Amazon still ship to every countries of the world, Billions of transaction still take place everyday among individuals, SMEs and companies, which your business could have been part, but you are on quarantine.

This write up wont solve your business problems but i have just a product i can recommend for you that will bring your business dreams to reality. I know you have packaged another 40k for advert, But before you transfer to your Facebook marketer, can you stock your goods with 39k and let's plan with the remaining 1k. Am not collecting this money you, you still be the one to use it for yourself. Connect with me WhatsApp to get started and let me introduce the greatest solution to you. My number is 08105815294.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Cashapp Needed @ 385/$ / The Secret To Facebook Marketing – Complete Guide / How To Use Social Selling In Getting Loyal Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.