Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 (54836 Views)

Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Odss11: 8:25pm On May 15, 2020
Naughtysite:
God bless me with $100 billion , I will give half of it to the poor.

Oga start with d little God gave u
Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by DAVE5(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2020
Deluxes:

I swear man
I try not to be nihilistic but shît like that scares me.

Lost a friend, more like an uncle from church in February.

I've known him since I was a kid,like before I was even ten.

I tried to avoid for some reaaon last time I saw him, on a saturday (no malice tho) with the intention that I would see him later. Justthree days later, on a tuesday night, he passed.

I've never been affexted by someones death likr that before. if i had known, i would have met him, sitten down, had a long talk with him but theres no second chance in things like this.

May his soul rest in the Lord's peace

We never know

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Lica2baby(f): 9:37pm On May 15, 2020
Savage ����������
Masonkaycares:
do you believe yourself?
Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Performanking(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2020
Mackenzie Bezos approves of this news

Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Fucsheetup(f): 4:22am On May 16, 2020
abobote:
That is if bill gate fail in his covid 19 vaccine
This is the most stupid thing I’ve ever read.

For your mind Bill Gates is planning to make a huge profit off vaccines?!?

Is Microsoft a joke to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Fucsheetup(f): 4:23am On May 16, 2020
ForeThinker:
Our Oga

We Hail thee ...

Computer and innovative ideas

Na free for all

No man's land

Bill Gate didn't C this Coming regardless of his workforce n networth ... Las Las them go dey alright
Bill Gates is retired
Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Fucsheetup(f): 4:24am On May 16, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r confusing BG with BMGF. Increase in BMGF money does not increase Bill Gates net worth by a penny. Any profit made on any investment by BMGF goes straight back to charity.

How come Bill Gates is always #1 on list of philanthropists. How come Jeff Bezos who is $40b richer never shows up on such lists? Neither do our African billionaires BTW!
Imagine the fool!
Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Fucsheetup(f): 4:28am On May 16, 2020
Sirvolga:
The likes of jack Ma and Billgate are there doing homework � to stop � him by all means
Wrong
Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Fucsheetup(f): 4:29am On May 16, 2020
RaptorX:
No you wouldn't. Any dollar billionaire in this world is not from God's blessing but a blessing from the god of this world Satan, all billionaires are Luciferian anyway and belong to secret societies.
May God protect you from billions and keep you in poverty till you die and ascend to heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by PropertyBuying(f): 6:27am On May 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He may return to his normal fortune and having the rate of fortune getting slow down when COVID19 ends
Despite his wife having 50% of his wealth from their divourse case few years ago, Jeff Bezos continues to be string and remains the wealthiest. His trillioniare mission is definitely still on course.
Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Nobody: 7:30am On May 16, 2020
Its obvious the disease favoured Jeff bezos cos when lockdown happens Offline businesses takes the back seat & online businesses boom, even b4 d crisis, Amazon was doing well & now the crisis has quadrupled their profit margin!
Re: Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 by Nostradamus: 10:49am On May 16, 2020
Fucsheetup:
May God protect you from billions and keep you in poverty till you die and ascend to heaven.
grin grin grin

Thought I was the only that saw dat guy's shocking comment grin

The way some Nigerians reason is appalling.imagine an educated man having such thoughts about billionaires

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.