Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory (742 Views)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by 2gbasky22(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2020
United States President, Donald Trump, broke with tradition Thursday by calling for investigation of his White House predecessor Barack Obama in the latest attempt to push a conspiracy theory about his Democratic opponents.

Washington operates under unwritten rules that presidents and ex-presidents avoid public clashes.
However, Trump, less than six months from a volatile reelection showdown, called for Obama to testify in the Senate over a conspiracy theory he has dubbed “Obamagate.”

The claim is that Obama’s administration and a “deep state” tried to scuttle Trump’s presidency using probes into his contacts with Russian entities.
“Just do it,” Trump tweeted, addressing Senator Lindsey Graham, one of his most loyal Republican allies, who chairs the powerful Senate judiciary committee.

“The first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama,” Trump said in the tweet.
Shortly after, Obama appeared to respond on Twitter, writing simply: “vote.”

And Graham poured cold water on Trump’s idea, telling Politico: “I don’t think now’s the time for me to do that. I don’t know if that’s even possible.”
However, Trump is set to keep pushing his “Obamagate” agenda as he works overtime to stir enthusiasm in his right-wing base ahead of the November 3 presidential election.
Among the figures, he is now targeting is Obama’s vice president Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic challenger this November.

The conspiracy theory seeks to turn on its head a two-year investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into Trump’s Russia contacts.
Mueller determined that Trump and his election campaign had extensive, sometimes murky contacts with Russians, and that Moscow directly interfered in the tense 2016 election.
But he said there was no hard evidence of collusion between the two sides.

Trump has called for punishing the probe’s backers, calling the entire affair a “hoax.”
Despite saying that he was “greatly concerned by the precedent that would be set by calling a former president” to testify, Graham promised to hold hearings in June on the Russia-Trump investigation in general.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/trump-calls-on-senate-to-question-obama-in-conspiracy-theory/

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by ademasta(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2020
undecided

What manner of stubborn man is Trump self
Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by ThatFairGuy: 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
Trump and porous mouth are 5n6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Drosonogasta(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2020
I pray Trump survive November 3.
He has really step on toes both locally and international.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2020
Drosonogasta:
Same way he stepped on toes and won the '16 elections not to talk of now that he's popularity is outta this world and against a biden that is senile

3 Likes

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Habiyo: 11:00pm On May 14, 2020
Trump the man after God's heart. Scatter the Kingdom of Darkness "OBAMA's Allie"

3 Likes

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Drosonogasta(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Same way he stepped on toes and won the '16 elections not to talk of now that he's popularity is outta this world and against a biden that is senile
It was too glaring and loud to the world that Russia influence '16 US election for watever interest Russia worked for.

I know u'll doubt, but b4 u do search who hacked into US database tro Kaperskey antivirus.

Lemme burst your bubble, there's great division within republican party in most state except Salt lake as we speak because of Trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by GamalNasser: 11:24pm On May 14, 2020
It was Obama that first broke the tradition by openly criticising his successor and openly working against him , something that has never happened in US history...Obama as president committed a crime worse than Nixon's Watergate and then turned around tried to use lies from a fictitious dossier to impeach Trump ..

5 Likes

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by GamalNasser: 11:27pm On May 14, 2020
Drosonogasta:

It was too glaring and loud to the world that Russia influence '16 US election for watever interest Russia worked for.

I know u'll doubt, but b4 u do search who hacked into US database tro Kaperskey antivirus.

Lemme burst your bubble, there's great division within republican party in most state except Salt lake as we speak because of Trump.

Shut up !!!! What cave did you come out of? You are still believing there was Russian collusion when it's all in the open now the allegations was pure fiction sponsored by Obama using a fictional Steele dossier ..The Mueller body also couldn't find any wrong doing yet you an illegal not so smart immigrant is here still talking of Russian collusion....do you have TV so?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by ojun50(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!!! What cave did you come out of? You are still believing there was Russian collusion when it's all in the open now the allegations was pure fiction sponsored by Obama using a fictional Steele dossier ..The Mueller body also couldn't find any wrong doing yet you an illegal not so smart immigrant is here still talking of Russian collusion....do you have TV so?
Lolz he doesn't have TV, but you funny

Any way you guy should take it easy, Obama or trumpet those recognize you guys even the one in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Drosonogasta(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2020
Some of una dey use NL dey insult people abi?
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!!! What cave did you come out of?
The cave I saw u n ya father

Do you have TV so?

Na ya head � ah go use receive signal this night so dat u go know weda ah get TV. Idiot u wan show yasef abi? U go soon be livescores.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 2:35am On May 15, 2020
Drosonogasta:
If the democrats stick with sleepy Joe it's going to be a land slide victory for president Trump

6 Likes

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Phonematters: 3:12am On May 15, 2020
Diversion of attention or distraction.

Bros need to do what he can do and leave the seat of power

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Goldmaxx(f): 8:26am On May 16, 2020
Drosonogasta:
then you are just getting to know Trump. Checkout the history of 2016
Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Goldmaxx(f): 8:32am On May 16, 2020
Drosonogasta:

niggrr which division? With over 96% support now in a unified Republican Party as to 80% in 2016. Not even one house republican voted for the impeachment hoax and you're talking of division.
Ever heard of the nevertrumpers in 2016. How the Republican establishment refused to support him?
If anyone had told me trump will win 2016 election I wouldn't agree.
Obummer has alot to answer for the Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Drosonogasta(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Goldmaxx:
niggrr which division? With over 96% support now in a unified Republican Party as to 80% in 2016. Not even one house republican voted for the impeachment hoax and you're talking of division.
Ever heard of the nevertrumpers in 2016. How the Republican establishment refused to support him?
If anyone had told me trump will win 2016 election I wouldn't agree.
Obummer has alot to answer for the Russian collusion conspiracy theory.
Hope u are still alive to absorb ur feed again?
Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Drosonogasta(m): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2021

If the democrats stick with sleepy Joe it's going to be a land slide victory for president Trump
Hope u've made it to 2021?
Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Drosonogasta(m): 1:58am On Jan 12, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:

Can u say that again bro?
I refuse to 4get this thread
Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Goldmaxx(f): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2021
Drosonogasta:

Hope u are still alive to absorb ur feed again?
you're a full, so I shouldn't make my own opinions? The election was stolen and you know it. Let's see how your life becomes any better in ijebu ode with Joe Biden in power.
Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Drosonogasta(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Goldmaxx:
you're a full, so I shouldn't make my own opinions? The election was stolen and you know it. Let's see how your life becomes any better in ijebu ode with Joe Biden in power.

It seems I ll use ppl like u to teach others NLanders lesson this year.
Re: Trump Calls On Senate To Question Obama In Conspiracy Theory by Goldmaxx(f): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Drosonogasta:

It seems I ll use ppl like u to teach others NLanders lesson this year.
this one well at all? I blame buhari for not giving you Job. Ode!

(1) (Reply)

Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics / USA Election: Take The Food But Don't Vote Him. Vote Buying Spotted In USA Elect / FULL SPEECH: Joe Biden’s Remarks On Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.