Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

How To Start Poultry Farming Business Successfully In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Poultry Farming Business Successfully In Nigeria (526 Views)

10 Tips On How To Start A Business Successfully / Starting A Salon Business Successfully / How To Manage A Business Successfully Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Poultry Farming Business Successfully In Nigeria by SharpestArena(f): 2:27am On May 15, 2020
How Can You Start Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

Am going to tell you so many things in this website but before I proceed I would like to give a full definition of poultry farming and the advantages.

What is Poultry Farming?

Poultry farming can be defined as the process of raising various domestic birds like chicken, turkey, ducks, geese and so on for their eggs or meat and for commercial and individuals purposes.This poultry farming has been a common practice in Nigeria for a very long time and it has become an indispensable part of the farming and agricultural system.

Poultry farming is the most lucrative business in Nigeria, the word "lucrative" means the consumption of the end product, chicken and eggs are in constant demand up and down the country and it happens to be a potent source of animal protein like fish, pork and beef. Poultry farming doesn't require a huge capital to start, you can even start from the comfort of your house if you have enough space to take the number of chicks that you desire. Poultry farming is of different types such as duck rearing, chicken rearing, quails, turkey, boiler and so on. The principles underlying are the same. So, am going to tell you ten basic steps you need to follow to start a successfully poultry farming business in Nigeria but before I tell you, let me first of all tell you the advantages of this poultry farming.

Just click on this page to continue reading..

https://www.sharpestarena.com/2020/05/how-to-start-poultry-farming-business.html?m=1..

(1) (Reply)

How Longrich Works / How Seplat Oil Went Downhill After Eland Oil Acquisition / Buy Anything Or Sell Anything Online, Advert.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.