Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? (3434 Views)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / [photos] D’banj In 'luda Day Weekend' With Ludacris, Akon And Many More / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
I think Luil Wayne is holding the south right now though. But T.I is still the s h i t. Lil wayne tyhe best though but what i meant was if u are to choose the king of the south out of either T.I or LUDA,who would you rather choose? Don't confuse my question pple.I know we got a lotta underground and rich mcs from south too.

ABout that pic of weezy kissing, I RESERVE MY COMMENT. I love that guy
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by sect(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
alameisegha king of south south
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by tng(f): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2007
Its luda anyday.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by touche(m): 4:52am On Oct 03, 2007
@thegame
tru dat. lil wayne's really holdin it down. he's flow d tightest in d south rite now. no doubt.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by acidrop(f): 5:15am On Oct 03, 2007
luda of course, TI only kills with the looks
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by sweeti14(f): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2007
despite the circumstances,lil'wayne all the way. grin
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by sweeti14(f): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2007
to the author of this thread i'm sorry for writing that earlier.you made it clear that this is between T I and luda.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by Vuitton(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2007
Both are sick mc's but i hand it to TI cos he is more gangster. His swagger is like WHAT! Luda raps nice and has come a long way but his lyrics are not thot provoking enuff,
Past and present it'l be easy for Tip to Knock Luda's achievements.

Besides aint no king inda South, wot bout Young Geezy, Lil Wayne, Nelly and Scarface
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2008
PLease don't mention young jeezy. He ain't s h i t
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2008
sweeti14:

to the author of this thread i'm sorry for writing that earlier.you made it clear that this is between T I and luda.
No probs sweet14.looking forward to seeing your 16th birthday
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by sweeti14(f): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2008
at the game thanks grin
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2008
You are welcome smiley
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by donjazzie(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2008
Mr. Luda
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by faramola: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2008
Luda all da way, that does not mean T I has not got his own praise but hey there is always something called respect even T I will give his due respect to Luda, it really breaks my heart wen people make this kinda comparison,
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2008
You don't have to make it break your heart sweety. T.I.,lil wayne and the likes are holding the south right now.especially the "we the best" crew. so don't complain. WHere has luda been all these while? I think he has made his fortune and he doesn't give a f**k anymore.
That's the truth
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by steve49ja(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2008
HMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like whizzy to the bone (mostly cos of the show of cash and chains smiley) but this picture is quite crazy its pure GAY to me, he must be crazy cos he talks alot about F, king a girl well how com he is just a dum ass pussy?someone got answeri feel heart broken as a fan of wayne
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by Nella(f): 9:27am On May 27, 2008
T.I kills me, kiss
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by obiem(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2008
T.I FOR ME IS HOTTA. NO DISRESPECT TO LUDA. T.I's KINDA MORE HARDCORE FOR ME undecided LUDA'S ON HIS OWN IS OKAY BUT T.I IS 4 ME, LOVE HIS RAP IN THE SONG PAC'S LIFE ( FEAT ASHANTI )
LESANE CROOKS A.K.A TUPAC SHAKUR R.I.P cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Looking Good In Her Latest Video "best Thing I Never Had" / Pictures: Genevieve Spotted Shaking Her Thing On The Dance Floor / Stella Damasus Steps Out With Daniel Ademinokan [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.