Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

“we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG (319 Views)

Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by talk2archy: 4:01am On May 15, 2020
The Federal Government has said it does not know the whereabouts of the Chinese doctors and technicians who came into the country to offer assistance to Nigeria in the fight against the Coronavirus on the invitation of the government.

The shocking statement by the Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire at the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on the containment of the Covid -19 in Abuja on Thursday came one month after the controversial arrival of the Chinese medical team.

When asked specifically the whereabouts of the Chinese medical team at the daily briefing, Ehanire said:

“I want to explain first of all that I think not all of them were doctors and I heard that some of them are technicians, but they are staff of CCECC, the Ministry of health is not their host, so we can’t always explain what happened to them or where they are.

There seems to be a lot of interests in these doctors but they are the staff of a company and I think they are on the company visa. So I will be very happy if you don’t ask me about where they are because they are not really our guests in that sense. But we have been able to learn some things from them by interacting with them from their experience in their country, we shared ideas about what they did in their country in managing Covid -19

1 Like

Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by ussv: 4:03am On May 15, 2020
This is very shameful, Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by talk2archy: 4:05am On May 15, 2020
ussv:
This is very shameful.

No worry when the time comes they must know
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by KaideeGee(m): 4:14am On May 15, 2020
Nigeria don suffer *spits* Una sorry oh.
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by Shelumiel: 4:14am On May 15, 2020
This is a joke, right?
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by espn(m): 4:31am On May 15, 2020
This should be a fake news....No it's not possible...I give up...
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by Nobody: 4:35am On May 15, 2020
talk2archy:

When asked specifically the whereabouts of the Chinese medical team at the daily briefing, Ehanire said:

“I want to explain first of all that I think not all of them were doctors and I heard that some of them are technicians, but they are staff of CCECC, the Ministry of health is not their host, so we can’t always explain what happened to them or where they are.

Ok. Always going for the controversial headline.

But still, we should ask that who are those actually hosting them?

@op where is the link to this?
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by Alhajiclem: 4:35am On May 15, 2020
Failed on arrival.nigeria is a comedy skit.
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by Bola146(f): 5:21am On May 15, 2020
grin grin This government is a scam seriously
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by Yustash001(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2020
Chai...we don suffer..
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by Macphenson: 6:50am On May 15, 2020
Ok
Re: “we Don’t Know Where The Chinese Medical Team Who Came For Assistance Are" - FG by Thryphosa(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2020
Are these people for real

(1) (Reply)

Problem with my sense of smell / Https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/primal-grow-pro-united-kingdom-uk-sca / Coronavirus: 15 Health Workers Have Lost Their Lives In The Fight, Says NANNM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.