Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Hybrid Cassava Stem For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Cassava Stem For Sale (415 Views)

I Need Japanese Potato Stem For Planting / Hybrid Cassava Stem (TME 419, Dangaria, Sanmi And Oko-iyawo) For Sale / TME Stem For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Cassava Stem For Sale by emma388(m): 4:23am On May 15, 2020
Hello farmers in the house, I'm glad to inform you that there is hybrid cassava stem for sales in abundant supply at affordable price.
It is imperative that we all guide against food crises as a result of this pandemic ravaging the whole world. However, cassava as been the almighty savior for many homes in the country due to its easy to cultivate and also it can dwell in the poorest of soil. Therefore if you are interested in investing in cassava farming this year, I ll implore you to be give with a viable and good planting material.
You can reach me on 07050270047. It is sold @ #500 per 30 stem of 3metre.
Re: Hybrid Cassava Stem For Sale by greenmonk: 1:41am On May 17, 2020
emma388:
Hello farmers in the house, I'm glad to inform you that there is hybrid cassava stem for sales in abundant supply at affordable price.
It is imperative that we all guide against food crises as a result of this pandemic ravaging the whole world. However, cassava as been the almighty savior for many homes in the country due to its easy to cultivate and also it can dwell in the poorest of soil. Therefore if you are interested in investing in cassava farming this year, I ll implore you to be give with a viable and good planting material.
You can reach me on 07050270047. It is sold @ #500 per 30 stem of 3metre.
What is the measurements in feet or cm? What's the actual variety?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Kind Of Sprayer In Abeokuta / Am In Need Of Serious Buyers Of Shea Butter In Large Quantities / 4 Agricultural Businesses That You Can Engage In And Fetch Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.