Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy (950 Views)

Which Phone Can I Get For 25k-30k / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Oritzy: 6:08am On May 15, 2020
Hello guys, I'm currently using a Samsung A70 and am looking for another phone that comes with same spec (low budget) and stronger than the fragile Samsung for my business .
Please if you know of any kind, let me know its urgent
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ayomarcel(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2020
Is A70 not good enough, cos a friend is about to get one.
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Oritzy: 9:16am On May 15, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Is A70 not good enough, cos a friend is about to get one.
A70 is one of the best phones I have ever used, but its Fragile, and the parts are quiet expensive too. I just need something close to an A70 with low budget.
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by NigeriaB(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2020
Oritzy:
Hello guys, I'm currently using a Samsung A70 and am looking for another phone that comes with same spec (low budget) and stronger than the fragile Samsung for my business .

Get a Nokia phone
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ayomarcel(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2020
Oritzy:
A70 is one of the best phones I have ever used, but its Fragile, and the parts are quiet expensive too. I just need something close to an A70 with low budget.

What of the camera, battery and processor?
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by dyfaze: 1:14pm On May 15, 2020
Oritzy:

You garrit. Fragility made me hate the A70, A50 and co. The screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. While others like Xiaomi used Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Forget about low budget. Phone don cost now.. abnormally cost. RN8pro I bought 88k is now 100kplus.. Phone is very cost now
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Oritzy: 5:13pm On May 15, 2020
Ayomarcel:

What of the camera, battery and processor?
Battery will gradually loose its retaining time after 6months. Processor is very good.
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Oritzy: 5:14pm On May 15, 2020
dyfaze:

You garrit. Fragility made me hate the A70, A50 and co. The screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. While others like Xiaomi used Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Forget about low budget. Phone don cost now.. abnormally cost. RN8pro I bought 88k is now 100kplus.. Phone is very cost now
What about Redmi and Nokia phones, isn't t there any I can get for 80-90k? With 6gRam and 64Grom at most.
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by dyfaze: 6:00pm On May 15, 2020
Oritzy:
What about Redmi and Nokia phones, isn't t there any I can get for 80-90k? With 6gRam and 64Grom at most.

For Redmi No... You cant get 6gb ram at that price..Note 8 4gb/64gb is around 70plus..
Note 8 pro 6gb/128gb... 100kplus
I don't know your location though but that's Lagos price. I don't really know much about Nokia
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Oritzy: 8:13pm On May 15, 2020
dyfaze:

For Redmi No... You cant get 6gb ram at that price..Note 8 4gb/64gb is around 70plus..
Note 8 pro 6gb/128gb... 100kplus
I don't know your location though but that's Lagos price. I don't really know much about Nokia
ok thanks for the Info man. I will go for the Note 8 pro. Hope it wouldn't be as fragile as Samsung.
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by leomarz007: 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
Oritzy:

Samsung A30 is available for your low budget.
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by dyfaze: 9:48pm On May 15, 2020
Oritzy:
ok thanks for the Info man. I will go for the Note 8 pro. Hope it wouldn't be as fragile as Samsung.

Taarrrhhhh! Comot dere grin grin
Both front and back is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Very strong like grinding stone. It is power by Helio G90t a gaming fast processor 4500mah battery with 18w fast charger. Very fast performance with IR blaster,64mp camera. But its screen is IPS LCD, not SuperAmoled like Samsung. It comes in 2 variants. . 6gb/64g, 6gb/128gb.. I have missed mine..

Even the new released overhyped INIFINIX Note 7 is powered by G70.
RN8pro.. G90t
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Oritzy: 10:10pm On May 15, 2020
leomarz007:

Samsung A30 is available for your low budget.
Low budget that is rugged, I'm currently using A70, and I dey complain about its fragile body and screen. Imagine changing my phone screen for 75k, money to.buy new phone.
Re: I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Oritzy: 10:11pm On May 15, 2020
dyfaze:

Taarrrhhhh! Comot dere grin grin
Both front and back is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Very strong like grinding stone. It is power by Helio G90t a gaming fast processor 4500mah battery with 18w fast charger. Very fast performance with IR blaster,64mp camera. But its screen is IPS LCD, not SuperAmoled like Samsung. It comes in 2 variants. . 6gb/64g, 6gb/128gb.. I have missed mine..

Even the new released overhyped INIFINIX Note 7 is powered by G70.
RN8pro.. G90t
Lols.....thanks for the review bro will check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Latest Chinese Phones Below $500 (below 200,000 NGN) / Check Out The List Of Nokia Smartphones Getting Android 11 Update / Samsung Galaxy M11 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.