Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,402 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

How I Was Abused And Detained By My Husband - Actress Victoria Inyama Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Abused And Detained By My Husband - Actress Victoria Inyama Opens Up (679 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Abused And Detained By My Husband - Actress Victoria Inyama Opens Up by SleekGist: 6:56am On May 15, 2020
Popular Nigerian US-based actress, Victoria Inyama shared a heartbreaking domestic violence experience she faced with her husband in the United Kingdom.
Victoria shared the heartbreaking experience in an Instalive with Miss Malindsara who is also a mental health advocate.

She disclosed that she has been mentally and physically abused and endured it because of her children and that her husband now has new lovers and still refused to divorce her.

“I asked him for divorce, he said he can’t divorce me and yet he went around with different girlfriends” She said.

In the video, Victoria narrated how her husband treated her and her children in front of his new girlfriends, How they made her children to eat food that contains nut which they are allergic to.SleekGist reports.

She also revealed that she was arrested and detained for trespassing and destroying his property, after she came for her children’s belongings, which she claimed was a lie.

Watch the video here;

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/actress-victoria-inyama-shares-heartbreaking-domestic-violence-she-faced-in-the-hands-of-her-husband/

Re: How I Was Abused And Detained By My Husband - Actress Victoria Inyama Opens Up by annsrealms(f): 7:04am On May 15, 2020
That's terrible. Anyways, if you have evidence of these ill-treatments, don't wait for him to grant you divorce, just go for it. You are in UK for crying out.
Re: How I Was Abused And Detained By My Husband - Actress Victoria Inyama Opens Up by thorpido(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2020
Just when I thought she was having a good marriage.

(1) (Reply)

South African Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean With Nak / Father DMW: Biography, Age, Background, Net Worth. / Nigerians Slammed Zlatan Ibile For Shading Actress Funke Akindele Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.