Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Professional Electrification And Power Engineers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professional Electrification And Power Engineers (676 Views)

High Cost Of Iron Rods: Engineers Now Build With Bamboo / Standard Electrification; Quality ABB Transformers / Standard Electrification; Quality ABB Transformers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 7:53am On May 15, 2020
My name is Engr Emmanuel Onyeka(mnse), i work for power green global engineering Nigeria limited(RC: 1153039) Abuja.The company is into full power and electrical engineering services and constructions such; Rural Electrification(underground and overhead networks), Power Engineering (generation, Transmission and Distribution) * Electrical Engineering Design and Constructions (Industrial and Commercial) *Mechanical Engineering *Solar,Inverters and Wind Energy Experts *Power and Energy Consultants, Sales,Supplies, Installations and maintenance of all kinds of Distribution Transformers, All kinds of Voltage Panels and Feeder Pillars. we can be reached on 08034675313 and please check my signature for our website.
Our mission is to provide superior quality power engineering construction services that are contracted, scheduled, engineered, and managed to create maximum value for our customers, owners, employees, and the community.

1 Share

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 7:56am On May 15, 2020
Power Green Global Engr. Nig. Ltd. Is an internationally rated organization and pioneers in various fields, including the conventional and renewable energy generation and transmission and distribution, Consultancy Services, the Supply and Installation of various sizes of transformers and substations, feeder pillars and various sizes of voltage panels, Underground and Overhead rural Electrification projects, Design and Implememtation of fire detection and fighting systems, M and E design, stamping and installation, Inverters and Solar Power Installation. we can always be reached on 08034675313 or you can check our website on my signature

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 8:02am On May 15, 2020
our services
• Power generation
• Rural electrification (Overhead and Underground electrification)
• Extra low voltage engineering: CCTV and Telecoms Systems.
• Turnkey Execution of the Switch Yard/Substation for 11/33/66/110kv lines
• The sales, supply, installation and maintenance of power and distribution transformers
• Design and installation of renewable energy systems(wind and solar energy)
• Electrical Design and installation of low, medium and high voltage systems.
• Construction of compact substations (CSS).
please call us on 08034675313

1 Share

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 8:10am On May 15, 2020
our staff are registered with LECAN and our Engineers have their COREN and NEMSA licenses to work.

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
Call us for any solar and electrification jobs anywhere in the country 08034665313

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 10:00pm On May 15, 2020
All the needed licencing are available.

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 10:03pm On May 15, 2020
We have been in the field since 2006, so check our website on my signature

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 10:25am On May 24, 2020
500kva installation at life camp abuja

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 7:46am On May 31, 2020
Construction of the substation base for the 500kva at life camp Abuja is currently going on

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by poetictwenty(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bro, can your company offer opportunity to a young graduate of Electrical Engineer to acquire practical experience...I am in Abuja... i was disqualified by nemsa today because I don't have 5 years post graduate experience to represent a company (cac) in category A nemsa exam....I will be qualified by next year and I will appreciate if I can get the needed practical experience that will help me during next year exam/interview...thanks
Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
4 No of 250w solar panels and 1.5kva hybrid inverter recently installed for a client

Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by Electrification: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
poetictwenty:
Bro, can your company offer opportunity to a young graduate of Electrical Engineer to acquire practical experience...I am in Abuja... i was disqualified by nemsa today because I don't have 5 years post graduate experience to represent a company (cac) in category A nemsa exam....I will be qualified by next year and I will appreciate if I can get the needed practical experience that will help me during next year exam/interview...thanks

Sorry about that. We do training for young Engrs
Re: Professional Electrification And Power Engineers by poetictwenty(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

To Let:- Single Room (decent) @ Off Kayode Str, Onipanu, Lagos. / Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint / Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.