Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) (21026 Views)

Subsidy: Give Muslims Non-interest Soft Loans, MURIC Tells FG / Akeredolu Distributes 18 Pick Up Vehicles To LGA Chairmen, 3 To Amotekun (pics) / Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by manuelreports: 10:49am On May 15, 2020
Good
Ondo has the Capacity to feed the whole Southern Nigeria
Lots of unexploited resourced
Tourism should be the next focus
Time to diversify and gradually forget about oil

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by AmTruth: 10:51am On May 15, 2020
Good one and very Commendable.

God bless you Your Excellency Mr Governor.

God bless Ondo state.

God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Urchman200: 10:56am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Anti-spam bot is making nairaland boring, snowflakes will report you for saying Good day, and the the bot will ban u, I don't report anyone, u insult me or my tribe I will insult u back, no running for mummy. Lion don't give birth to goat.

Those people that shouting "our oil" "our oil" the oil in that region will dry out in 7 years. And climate change will destroy the little land left for farming. So what! Lamidi cownu will take them all to England or Israel?
and u believe u have brain?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Luckydubby7(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2020
This is what Imo state Governor should have done not sharing of cars to few judges.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Crixxx: 10:59am On May 15, 2020
manuelreports:
Good
Ondo has the Capacity to feed the whole Southern Nigeria
Lots of unexploited resourced
Tourism should be the next focus
Time to diversify and gradually forget about oil

Lagos State is feeding Nigeria already

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Urchman200: 11:00am On May 15, 2020
This is a good one ,when my governor okezie ikpehu is commissioning a plastered link road as project.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Olubadan1(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2020
audio governor dey oyo state.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by pacespot(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2020
This man has made a lot of investments in critical sectors since his administration. Civil servants who are known to be the pests of this country, he is cutting down their flamboyant pay cheques to free monies for investments in the infrastructure and critical sectors like this.

One of the best governors in the country for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by MightySparrow: 11:06am On May 15, 2020
Is it true he may not retain his office?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by DEROX: 11:09am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Anti-spam bot is making nairaland boring, snowflakes will report you for saying Good day, and the the bot will ban u, I don't report anyone, u insult me or my tribe I will insult u back, no running for mummy. Lion don't give birth to goat.

Those people that shouting "our oil" "our oil" the oil in that region will dry out in 7 years. And climate change will destroy the little land left for farming. So what! Lamidi cownu will take them all to England or Israel?
leave them they are not even the real owners of the oil sef always trying to gum body with ss none of their 5 landlock state has sea ports buh they prefer to abuse president buhari crazy fellows indeed

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 15, 2020
This move is highly commendable should be included as palliatives, cause last time I checked palliatives didn't mean food, at least not just it.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Myhusband(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
One of the Best Leaders in this dispensation

Nyesom Wike -Rivers
Babagana Umara Zulum - Borno
Akerelodu - Ondo
Udom Gabriel Emmanuel - Akwa ibom

The 4 are the Top 4 in not just infrastructure but all round..

Ihiedioha could have been among them but he was cut short!

you should be happy he was cut short, someone that stole 16bn within 7months, what if he spent 4yrs

you think because you know bible means you know what true practice of politics and governance. your support for someone like Ihedioha speak your hypocrisy and you're religion undertone here
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Wizikal(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2020
Good move!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Lekison(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2020
Mr Governor you do well more grease to your elbow sir.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Segloyd(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2020
Seerade029:
My governor.
God bless Ondo State.
God bless SW.
Your re election is sure cool, even though I voted against you at the last election.

BTW, Oil will soon dry grin
North and SW will soon be feeding Nigeria.
We will agitates for resource control then grin

Ondo State is coming slow and steady, we have oil too don't forget, bitumen deposit and large palm oil plantation in Ikale land, rubber estate in Araromi obu(odigbo).

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Haywhyluv: 11:40am On May 15, 2020
Segloyd:

Ondo State is coming slow and steady, we have oil too don't forget, bitumen deposit and large palm oil plantation in Ikale land, rubber estate in Araromi obu(odigbo).

Is it only Ikale land that owns the Bitumen, did u know the larger part is in Agbabu, which is odigbo in odigbo local government, stop confusing people with this ur ikale Agenda.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:45am On May 15, 2020
This man has done well. Right from time. He has good visions.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ak22(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2020
Crixxx:
push & start.. we the south westerners have the best governors since 1600. No hother southern or northern region can produce our kind of governors.. Yoruba amaka abeg

Ftc.. meanwhile

Because southern Focus on Biafra while there leader continuing Embezzles there money .
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ppogba: 12:35pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nyesom Wike -Rivers
Akerelodu - Ondo

Is it the same Ihedioha that cannot explain the dissapearance of over N17B after just few months in office?
Are you talking about the Ihedioha that ran to get a court injunction to avert probe and arrest?
Or is it the Ihedioha with green cap?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by jaggabban: 12:44pm On May 15, 2020
This is the kind of news I want to be hearing. Real empowerment. Kudos Mr governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Righteousness89(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
ppogba:

Is it the same Ihedioha that cannot explain the dissapearance of over N17B after just few months in office?
Are you talking about the Ihedioha that ran to get a court injunction to avert probe and arrest?
Or is it the Ihedioha with green cap?
[/s]

It's very easy to rant on the pages of Newspaper..

Goverance is not on the pages of Newspaper
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by EdiskyHarry: 1:04pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nyesom Wike -Rivers
Akerelodu - Ondo

Honestly, you are making sense

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by wink2015(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
Sanromeo:
Determined to mitigate harsh effects of coronavirus pandemic, Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN yesterday flagged off year 2020 agriculture season in the state by distributing newly purchased tractors and loans to farmers.

The governor, however, distributed 20 tractors with viable implements and soft loans to farmers in the state.

Speaking at the event with limited numbers of people due to COVID-19, Akeredolu stated that this year event was the first of its kind, maintaining that it was the demonstration of the government’s avowed promise to agriculture sector.

Akeredolu also noted that the tractors would help the farmers to embark on farming activities with ease.

The governor also appreciated the Ondo State Agricultural commodity Association (OSACA) for the huge donations to farmers across the state as it was one of the greatest feats of the government.

He said: “You can see we are not many here, and we have set protocol in place how we can stay in the public.

“We have milestones of achievements over the years on agriculture in Ondo State, and we are doing our best in Ondo State.

“We have decided to embark on several measures to boost sufficient food production for the residents because the effect of the pandemic is obvious to us all.”

Earlier, Commissioner of Agriculture, Otunba Gboyega Adefarati, appreciated the governor for his enormous contributions to agriculture sector, saying “let me use this occasion to express appreciation to our amiable governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for his supports at all times towards the development of agriculture despite the little resources available in the state”

He went on: “I am happy to inform you that Ondo State is one of the states to benefit three world Bank projects namely: livelihood improvement family enterprise-Niger Delta to the tune of 10million USD, livestock productivity.

and resilience support project (L-pres) gulping 200million USD for 15 states and FAO grants of 3million USD for cocoa and oil Palm value chains for Nigeria.”

In his votes of thanks, Rev Oluleye Gideon, the Chairman Poultry Association of Nigeria Appreciated the Arakunrin Akeredolu for extending hands of help to the farmers of the state.

He also thanked the Commissioner of Agriculture for his immense support to the farmers in the state.

However, one of the beneficiaries of the palliative, Ayo Omogie extolled the kind gestures of the governor for identifying with the farmers in the state.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/akeredolu-distributes-soft-loans-tractors-to-farmers/

NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHARING.

States in Nigeria got to be creative and come out with a smart way of generating IGR.

Without Internally generated revenue ( IGR ) many of these states that were created by past military government will go bankrupt.

I commend governor Akeredolu for his Agro-vision.

Other state governor especially those in the north got to put on their thinking cap and come out with alternative source of income generation.

NO FREE NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY.

Coronavirus has gradually getting that area closed out.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On May 15, 2020
As long as this is really given or awarded to the right people that needs and will use it well instead of those close to the governor, then, they have done well, but the people i see in those pictures doesn't look farmers however, i sure can and hope while i pray to be wrong.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by babs77: 3:44pm On May 15, 2020
The cash and tractors are for APC members just to secure his 2nd term ticket. Quote me no members of d oppositions will benefit from this.
Yeye government.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 15, 2020
Fhemmmy:
As long as this is really given or awarded to the right people that needs and will use it well instead of those close to the governor, then, they have done well, but the people i see in those pictures doesn't look farmers however, i sure can and hope while i pray to be wrong.

How are farmers supposed to look? Broke and wretched abi, that’s a terrible mindset that we need to get rid off.

Anyway big props to Gov Akeredolu for doing his part in moving his state forward. Gold bless him, and God bless my state, Ondo state grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On May 15, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

How are farmers supposed to look? Broke and wretched abi, that’s a terrible mindset that we need to get rid off.

Anyway big props to Gov Akeredolu for doing his part in moving his state forward. Gold bless him, and God bless my state, Ondo state grin

Never mind bros, you and i know exactly what i am talking about and for your information, i am all out for farmers because without them, world is useless
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2020
Seerade029:
My governor.
God bless Ondo State.
God bless SW.
Your re election is sure cool, even though I voted against you at the last election.

BTW, Oil will soon dry grin
North and SW will soon be feeding Nigeria.
We will agitates for resource control then grin

North is finished
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by slowice(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2020
This governor have sense.... This is how you mitigate the impact of covid-19 on economy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders AGF To Remove Section 84(12) From Electoral Act / Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.