Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? (465 Views)

They Paid Me To Lie That I Have Coronavirus- Woman Confessed / You Could Have Coronavirus If You Have Any Of These 5 Skin Diseases / Covid19:i Don't Have Coronavirus, Govt Wants To Kill Me – Anambra Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by Wierdceo: 8:40am On May 15, 2020
We really have to examine and talk to ourselves about this virus because we could already be infected but rejecting it with our mouth.

In my office, people have been complaining of body pain for some time now all at the same time . I already started feeling feverish and my mother the same thing too, my colleagues too. Yesterday, I could not smell anything. I lost my smell so I began to suspect myself I drank agbo and atr a lot of fruit and I feel better now. We could already have it but our body may be fighting it.

Just tell us are u feeling strangeness in your body?
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by sLentlover7778(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2020
I had all the symptoms .. including difficulty in breathing., but I only treated malaria & typhoid, now I'm back on my feet stronger and better..

Because I couldn't get tested I can't say if its covid-19. But local man is OK. That's what matter most..

grin grin grin
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2020
You could be asymptomatic..
You could probably be having a different ailment.

Please don't be afraid to self isolate of consult your doctor. Don't wait till you infect another person which will make contact tracing to be difficult

The Lord is your strength
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by bunku(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2020
Many Peoples are very scared to disclose there illness at this very point of time...
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by Darato: 8:56am On May 15, 2020
Lols 2 weeks ago I was sick though no temperature but I knew all was not well with me. I had terrible headache all through the week and even cough which made my chest ache and my breathing was difficult too. I treated malaria, took cough syrup then started drinking hot water mixed with grated ginger to clear my chest and cough. After treatment, I went on hot Agbo Iba morning and night for 4 days. Now I’m fine...

See my signature
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by Wierdceo: 8:58am On May 15, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by delerx(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2020
Mine is rash. My baby and wife have too. I am usually a bit weak when getting up from bed. I told my boss in the office that alot of us might have been infected without knowing.
But if u look at it again the kind of sun that shines now is enough to give Covid-19 symptoms.
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by Wierdceo: 9:04am On May 15, 2020
delerx:
Mine is rash. My baby and wife have too. I am usually a bit weak when getting up from bed. I told my boss in the office that alot of us might have been infected without knowing.
But if u look at it again the kind of sun that shines now is enough to give Covid-19 symptoms.
The sun is high current brother. As in eh very hot

1 Like

Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by Justice505: 9:13am On May 15, 2020
You guys are not alone, for quit some time now have been coughing dry cough

Well ! may be due to my constant drinking of cold water but am ok now since i reduce my intake of cold water.
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by internationalman(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2020
I had cough, catarrh, sneezing all the time and a little bit of fever last month..

I was sure I had it.

But I'd rather die in my room than submit myself to ncdc for experiment and point scoring.
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by Virginnn(f): 9:30am On May 15, 2020
If government is really serious about this corona, they will say, come for testing and get 29 thousand naira free.
By now every Nigerian would have submitted themselves for testing.
Our sickness as a nation is not corona. it is Poverty. shikena
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by Wierdceo: 10:31am On May 15, 2020
internationalman:
I had cough, catarrh, sneezing all the time and a little bit of fever last month..

I was sure I had it.

But I'd rather die in my room than submit myself to ncdc for experiment and point scoring.
Hahaha hahaha hahahahahahaha . Stay strong brother.
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by tonididdy(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2020
internationalman:

I was sure I had it.

Do you feel any better now.?
Re: Are You Really Sure You Don't already have coronavirus? by internationalman(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2020
tonididdy:

Do you feel any better now.?

Yeah, by his Grace

(1) (Reply)

TOO BAD!!!NCDC Exposed Again In Bad Light: Watch & Hear For Yourself / I Sometimes Find Urine In My Office Toilet Seat After Few Days Of Non Usage / What Is CBD OIL For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.