Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Fulani Herdmen:my Fears For Jos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdmen:my Fears For Jos. (234 Views)

Fulani Herdmen Attack Youths In Beer Parlour In His,kill 5(photos) / Fulani Herdmen Stabs Man To Death In Delta / Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdmen:my Fears For Jos. by bigpriik: 9:59am On May 15, 2020
Unlike the Yorubas and Igbos, the ethnic groups that constitutes plateau state are minority ethnic groups with little power or influence in the nation.the fulani herdsmen menace has proven that there is genocide going on in that state and other parts of the middle belt and little is being done to curb it and lives are being wasted.
I don't really know much but I think the jos might be out of the map in the next century with the look of things.never doubt the possibility that these people can be wipe out of the surface of the earth or forced to leave their land and live as refugees in other lands.
My opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nurse Caught Stealing Newborn Baby / George Floyd Death: Why Do Some Protests Turn Violent? / Atiku Reacts To Rape And Murder Of Uwaila And Barakat, In Edo And Oyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.