Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher (882 Views)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2020
Mine:: master james that you to keep us in cooler so as to beat us. . . JUST SEEING HIM WILL GIVE YOU MINI ERT ATTACK tongue
master ife :: that small shild that i feared cos he was tall and was brutal lie us on a table then beat us anyhow' . . . .
cheesy
master yemi. . . cheesy The wan that will give us chair to carry while beating us. . .
Master wehinmi. . . Beat me to the point that my shorts cheesy sad smiley fell off (thank GOd that i wear boxer)
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Nonso92(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2020
Mr Alupon - Physics Teacher

Mr Igbalajobi - Maths Teacher

I'll just keep quiet here.
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by dangermouse(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2020
Our maths teacher then will be wearing shorts anyhow like the village headmaster. He was in charge of dealing with late comers then in primary school. No matter how many shorts u wear under ur main shorts, maths teacher Ikpeama will flog u until ur bladder malfunctions. And to cap it all, his floggings are always done in the full glare of all n sundry. Dude back then was our equivalent of an evil spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2020
dangermouse:
Our maths teacher then will be wearing shorts anyhow like the village headmaster. He was in charge of dealing with late comers then in primary school. No matter how many shorts u wear under ur main shorts, maths teacher Ikpeama will flog u until ur bladder malfunctions. Dude back then was our equivalent of an evil spirit.
Hahaha
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by bestabigaelever(f): 12:16pm On May 15, 2020
Primary school days
52 strokes of cane
I nearly died

Uncle olaifa, God go punish u o

1 Like

Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Primary school days 52 strokes of cane I nearly died
Uncle olaifa, God go punish u o
Hahahaha
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by dangermouse(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2020
Tominix:
Hahaha
Its funny now bt was'nt then. Dude made me develop phobia for mathematics then until secondary school when i readjusted.
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Alexaonfleek: 12:40pm On May 15, 2020
most wicked teachers are always mathematics teachers
e get why?
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2020
dangermouse:
Its funny now bt was'nt then. Dude made me develop phobia for mathematics then until secondary school when i readjusted.
Like wise here mr bayo
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2020
Lalasticlala . Dominique . Riele . Ishilove . Froshloaded . Seun
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
most wicked teachers are always mathematics teachers

e get why?
No make basic tech teacher catch you for nt completing your note sad smiley
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2020
I thought mathematics teacher use to enjoy until i became one, i now understand why my maths teacher use to luk me with side eyes when am drinking lacasera with puff puff
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by bestabigaelever(f): 12:49pm On May 15, 2020
Tominix:
Hahahaha
grin
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by bestabigaelever(f): 12:53pm On May 15, 2020
Tominix:
Hello
Hi smiley
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by shilenji(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2020
Marlians ma la wa
Everybody flogged us
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Shellsploit: 1:38pm On May 15, 2020
Mr Isawura
Mr Lion
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 15, 2020
I wasn't the type of person to feel pain but the day I felt pain...

In SS1 our school disciplinarian who was the Agric teacher then just came and started flogging people carelessly for making noise, He hit me on my neck that day and men I couldn't take it anymore and we started fighting.
I beat the hell out of that foolish man that day, I almost got expelled but I sha survived. I became the hero to the whole school after that day
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Admiral49(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2020
Uncle Shaba and uncle zogo....pathfinder Nursery and Primary School
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 15, 2020
I still have a permanent scar from the cane of one of my physics teacher when we were told to do an electrical quiz board
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Hi smiley
How is everything tongue smiley tongue cheesy
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by bestabigaelever(f): 11:19am On May 16, 2020
Tominix:
How is everything tongue smiley tongue cheesy
Fine
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lalasticlala . Dominique . Ishilove . . Seun
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by kelmicheal: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
My primary 3 teacher love to flog students like someone who loves food he always set traps for students in other for them to be his casualties just unnecessary floging.
Each time our headmaster is not around my heart beat because our class teacher will just went on a flogging spree wothout the headmaster awareness.
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
kelmicheal:
My primary 3 teacher love to flog students like someone who loves food. He always set traps for students in other for them to be his victims. . . . . . . . . just unnecessary floging!!! .
Each time our headmaster is not around my heart beats . . . . ' . rapidly, because our class teacher will just go on a flogging spree without the headmaster knowledge.
Hope you get the bolded no hard feelings
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Tominix(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tominix:
Hope you get the bolded no hard feelings
kelmicheal:
My primary 3 teacher love to flog students like someone who loves food he always set traps for students in other for them to be his casualties just unnecessary floging.
Each time our headmaster is not around my heart beat because our class teacher will just went on a flogging spree wothout the headmaster awareness.
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
I had no issue with wicked teachers coz I was an easygoing guy during school days.

The only wicked floggings I had in school was being beaten for the school fees you would still pay later cool. The fact that you would still pay later makes one cry moregrin
Re: Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher by ItayNinja: 5:20am On Jul 12, 2020
When I remember those days, it is usually with a smile.
Use Ijmb or Jupeb to secure your university admission into 200L without Jamb. Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com to apply.

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitive Question? / Can U Help Me Plz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.