Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

”how I Met Wizkid Recorded Soco And The Huge Sum Of Money He Gave Me” - Terri. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”how I Met Wizkid Recorded Soco And The Huge Sum Of Money He Gave Me” - Terri. (724 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”how I Met Wizkid Recorded Soco And The Huge Sum Of Money He Gave Me” - Terri. by Naijatalkzone(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2020
Starboy Terri who is Wizkid’s protege signed to starboy records has finally revealed how he met Wizkid and his first song with him ”Soco”.

In a live chat with Adesope Olajide popularly known as Shopsy Doo.

Terri revealed that he was about putting out a four track Mixtape and to create a little buzz before............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist/how-i-met-wizkid-recorded-soco-and-the-huge-sum-of-money-he-gave-me-starboy-terri-reveal/

Re: ”how I Met Wizkid Recorded Soco And The Huge Sum Of Money He Gave Me” - Terri. by Edopesin: 11:04am On May 15, 2020
post it here, you guys don't know how much traffic you will get if it gets to fp

(1) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Reveals Source Of Prophet Odumeje’s Power / Man Losses Job Offer For Posting Photos Of Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky / Kemi Olunloyo Makes Shocking Revelation On D'banj's Rape Allegation, Reveals Per

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.