Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB (1229 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Don’t Be Afraid Of Prison, Return Home & Fight – MASSOB Tells Nnamdi Kanu / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:31am On May 15, 2020
The Movement for the Survival of the Sovereign State of Biafra has dared the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to come back home and fight for Biafra.

MASSOB also cautioned Kanu to desist from insulting its leader, Ralph Uwazuruike over issues concerning the struggle for Biafra.

Speaking in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Thursday, the movement’s National Director of Information, Sunday Okereafor, said it was wrong for Kanu to stay in Canada, United States of America or London and think that he could achieve Biafra from outside Nigeria.
Okereafor also faulted Kanu for accusing Uwazuruike of thwarting the fight towards achieving a sovereign state of Biafra, adding that the MASSOB leader brought the IPOB leader into the struggle.

He maintained that the IPOB leader would not be able to achieve Biafra by speaking from London, Canada and America.

“MASSOB says on Biafra, we stand. Nnamdi Kanu can’t say that he is fighting for Biafra and he is staying in America, London, Canada, Australia. Every day, he is flying; he should come back home and pay the price.
MASSOB is telling Nnamdi Kanu to come down home and fight for the freedom, rather than hiding abroad. Nnamdi Azikiwe was in Nigeria as Governor General of Nigeria and Muammar Ghaddafi was there fighting for the freedom of his people, Jomo Kenyatta fought for the freedom of Kenyans from Kenya.

“Also, Thomas Jefferson of America stayed in America and fought for their own freedom. So, Nnamdi Kanu should come home; he should bring his own members home and fight, rather than castigating Uwazuruike.

“Odumegwu Ojukwu never castigated Michael Okpara and Uwazuruike never castigated Ojukwu. Kanu was an employee of MASSOB. Uwazuruike employed him. It is now that he wants to be the boss. Does Kanu know about the struggle? No,” Okereafor said.

Okereafor said, “We know that they want to hijack the struggle. Even now, they want to hijack it. But Uwazuruike remains the father. Kanu was an employee of MOSOB. How can an employee know more than the Managing Director?

Uwazuruike is going the normal line in which he is supposed to go and get Biafra. We don’t carry arms; so, how can you expect us to carry arms. Kanu is a freedom fighter; how would you run away from the people he is fighting for?”
https://punchng.com/kanu-should-return-home-fight-for-biafra-massob/

1 Like

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:31am On May 15, 2020
My opinion
The eagle doesn’t fight the snake on the ground
He takes the snake up where the snake is weak then change the battle
Every freedom fighters that achieved freedom fought from afar

And since Masson can’t achieve Biafra since they’ve been fighting from home
Then they should allow ipob to change the battle
Saro wiwa fought from home
He was killed
Same with fela
Abiola
Since kanu has achieved international recognition
I think he is doing well more than massob

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by SLAP44: 11:32am On May 15, 2020
Video or else, Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Whiteangel1234: 11:47am On May 15, 2020
Kanu is a coward Market Woman running his mouth every day on radio Biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Miracle1991: 11:49am On May 15, 2020
Dead men don't fight. Tell the cloned fugitive to come to Nigeria let see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2020
Senseless!!

How can we sing the Lord's Song in a Strange Land..!
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by BranddesignerH: 11:51am On May 15, 2020
This is a pure case of A house divided against itself

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Omoiyaa: 11:52am On May 15, 2020
The imposter will not dare step his leg into this country, he will rot in jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:10pm On May 15, 2020
Omoiyaa:
The imposter will not dare step his leg into this country, he will rot in jail.
If you want to set a trap for yoruba
Just post about nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by helinues: 12:17pm On May 15, 2020
grin
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by WeneDiali: 12:27pm On May 15, 2020
BranddesignerH:
This is a pure case of A house divided against itself

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.

Ewedu logo designer, ofcourse Ibadan will always hate Ijebu. Ife will keep fighting modakeke. While yoruba muslims go for throats of yoruba christians

When will yorubas unite?
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Ojiofor: 12:28pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
My opinion
The eagle doesn’t not fight the snake on the ground
He takes the snake up where the snake is weak then change the battle
Every freedom fighters that achieved freedom fought from afar

And since Masson can’t achieve Biafra since they’ve been fighting from home
Then they should allow ipob to change the battle
Saro wiwa fought from home
He was killed
Same with fela
Abiola
Since kanu has achieved international recognition
I think he is doing well more than massob

My brother elucidate on the bolded?
Have any international org recognised IPOB yet?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Smoke55: 12:34pm On May 15, 2020
How Is MASSOB movernment for the survival of the sovereign state of biafra?? besides uwazurike have been fighting from home since god knows when, yet no positive achievement..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Unik3030: 12:34pm On May 15, 2020
hope they won't label these people afonja again,cos afonja is their default setting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Smoke55: 12:36pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
The Movement for the Survival of the Sovereign State of Biafra has dared the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to come back home and fight for Biafra.

MASSOB also cautioned Kanu to desist from insulting its leader, Ralph Uwazuruike over issues concerning the struggle for Biafra.

Speaking in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Thursday, the movement’s National Director of Information, Sunday Okereafor, said it was wrong for Kanu to stay in Canada, United States of America or London and think that he could achieve Biafra from outside Nigeria.
Okereafor also faulted Kanu for accusing Uwazuruike of thwarting the fight towards achieving a sovereign state of Biafra, adding that the MASSOB leader brought the IPOB leader into the struggle.

He maintained that the IPOB leader would not be able to achieve Biafra by speaking from London, Canada and America.

“MASSOB says on Biafra, we stand. Nnamdi Kanu can’t say that he is fighting for Biafra and he is staying in America, London, Canada, Australia. Every day, he is flying; he should come back home and pay the price.
MASSOB is telling Nnamdi Kanu to come down home and fight for the freedom, rather than hiding abroad. Nnamdi Azikiwe was in Nigeria as Governor General of Nigeria and Muammar Ghaddafi was there fighting for the freedom of his people, Jomo Kenyatta fought for the freedom of Kenyans from Kenya.

“Also, Thomas Jefferson of America stayed in America and fought for their own freedom. So, Nnamdi Kanu should come home; he should bring his own members home and fight, rather than castigating Uwazuruike.

“Odumegwu Ojukwu never castigated Michael Okpara and Uwazuruike never castigated Ojukwu. Kanu was an employee of MASSOB. Uwazuruike employed him. It is now that he wants to be the boss. Does Kanu know about the struggle? No,” Okereafor said.

Okereafor said, “We know that they want to hijack the struggle. Even now, they want to hijack it. But Uwazuruike remains the father. Kanu was an employee of MOSOB. How can an employee know more than the Managing Director?

Uwazuruike is going the normal line in which he is supposed to go and get Biafra. We don’t carry arms; so, how can you expect us to carry arms. Kanu is a freedom fighter; how would you run away from the people he is fighting for?”
https://punchng.com/kanu-should-return-home-fight-for-biafra-massob/
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:37pm On May 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

My brother elucidate on the bolded?
Have any international org recognised IPOB yet?
Lol
He was given audience in European union meeting
Despite Nigeria seizing his passport,he got another from UK
He is been traveling to and flow
US and Israel
He has met many top powerful men in Republican Party in US
He was once seen in the midst of recognized trump campaigner in one of Trump rally
Despite declared a terrorist ,Nigeria can’t extradit him
Please what other recognition do you want,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Ojiofor: 12:48pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Lol
He was giving audience in European union meeting
Despite Nigeria seizing his passport,he got another from UK
He is been traveling to and flow
US and Israel
He has met many top powerful men in Republican Party in US
He was once seen in the midst of recognized trump campaigner in one of Trump rally
Despite declared a terrorist ,Nigeria can’t extradit him
Please what other recognition do you want,

None of those you mentioned have made any pronoucement concerning IPOB or their struggle.
When you recognise someone or organization it is not done in secret.
For example,Massob was recently recognised and accepted as a member of UN subsidiary group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Unik3030: 12:51pm On May 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

None of those you mentioned have made any pronoucement concerning IPOB or their struggle.
For example,Massob was recently recognised and accepted as a member of UN subsidiary group.
don't mind him,he believes it's by insulting others n useless propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:11pm On May 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

That’s why nnamdi kanu kept such powerful meeting secrets
You only sees what he allow you to see
Had it been I told you kanu will come back to Nigeria in 2015, you wouldn’t have believe
He came out of prison ,you didn’t believe
His surety are moving freely you didn’t believe
He got another passport ,u didn’t believe
He move from one country to another
And he will still come back

Note:they will publicly come out when the time is right
Keep calm and watch
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Ojiofor: 1:13pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

That’s why nnamdi kanu kept such powerful meeting secrets
You only sees what he allow you to see
Note:they will publicly come out when the time is right
Keep calm and watch

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by ayinde2020: 1:13pm On May 15, 2020
what do you espect from a coward

1 Like

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Ojiofor: 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
Unik3030:
don't mind him,he believes it's by insulting others n useless propaganda

Make them continue.I dey observe.
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by gidgiddy: 2:22pm On May 15, 2020
Smoke55:
How Is MASSOB movernment for the survival of the sovereign state of biafra?? besides uwazurike have been fighting from home since god knows when, yet no positive achievement..

Thats how you know its fake news. They dont even know the meaning of "MASSOB"
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Balogunodua(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2020
WeneDiali:

Ewedu logo designer, ofcourse Ibadan will always hate Ijebu. Ife will keep fighting modakeke. While yoruba muslims go for throats of yoruba christians

When will yorubas unite?
Yes! Yes! Yes!

But should be more worried about your people tearing themselves apart in Anambra because of mango cheesy Just imagine mango kai! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:16pm On May 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

lol
Massob?
Even a child knows that massob is no longer relevant in international affairs
You can continue deceiving yourself
UNPO
Is just a non governmental organization like bring back our girls
They have no relevant in freedom fighting
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by PureGoldh(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2020
E get as dx story be
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Ojiofor: 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
lol
Massob?
Even a child knows that massob is no longer relevant in international affairs
You can continue deceiving yourself
UNPO
Is just a non governmental organization like bring back our girls
They have no relevant in freedom fighting

I used Massob as an example to make statement of fact while all IPOB international recognitions are audio recognitions.
All you Igbos have in quantum is only insults,I don't know who is deceiving you but continue.
I am not Massob member so I won't speak on their behalf wether they are still relevant or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Okoroawusa: 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
Both Kanu n Uwazurike are the same...

SCAMMERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by agulion: 6:18pm On May 15, 2020
To show you the OP is lieing and spreading fake news, he don't even know the full meaning of MASSOB. Please try harder next time. Ogbomoso writer
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by dignity33: 6:56pm On May 15, 2020
I'm neither Massob nor IPOB but the truth remains that non of the two group can achieve Biafra. I'm nwa afo Igbo but Nnamdi kanu can never get Biafra from outside Nigeria though he is running for his life but a true freedom fighters lead from inside the country because his present create tension and will bring the eye of the World close to the country. if you doubt me think the time he was in Nigeria and you will notice that Biafra was seen near than now he is inconsequential and made himself a laughing stock abroad .
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

I used Massob as an example to make statement of fact while all IPOB international recognitions are audio recognitions.
All you Igbos have in quantum is only insults,I don't know who is deceiving you but continue.
I am not Massob member so I won't speak on their behalf wether they are still relevant or not.
You are already playing victim card
Between massob and ipob which one is recently a threat to Nigeria government?
Re: Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB by Ojiofor: 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You are already playing victim card
Between massob and ipob which one is recently a threat to Nigeria government?

I am done with this topic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Change Until Everyone Starts To Pay Tax / Flash Back: The Chadian INVASION Of Nigeria In April 1983 (VIDEO/PIX) / VIDEO: Protesters Chanting “wike We Dey Come O” As They Head To Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.